The RTD Era

1. 3047
    old ....
    United Kingdom
    JAN
    The RTD Era
    Dear Whovians,

The last 5 years have been the best drama series I have every seen anywhere. Recently I have watched a lot of older shows, and admire even more the plot development lines, as well as the characters becoming more themselves and more certain and powerful.

Billie Piper and C Tate have been amazing, and to see Micky go from a whimpering wreck to a world-saver also seemed quite well-done to me.

The other day I saw the 1st Martha episode, the hospital, and found myself drumming my heels on the carpet with some of the thrills - not big things, but ie the look she gives him when cowering behind the balcony glass when he says them looking for aliens is bad news for him, priceless.

Tennant is the best Dr I have seen, though in truth I really only watched Tom Baker much.

Didn't like the Master's first appearance, but this specials one was much better done, and the plot thing of the drums and his revenge for them was very clever.

I could go on.

Love
    Alan
    Join BC Forums To Reply Join BC Forums To Reply
  2. 3048
    BC Member
    United Kingdom
    JAN
    The RTD Era
    Hi Alan,

I think I tend to agree that Tennant was the best Doctor since Tom Baker. although I still think Hartnell was brilliant.
  3. 3174
    Independent
    United Kingdom
    DEC
    The RTD Era
    Scrotnig
    There was a BBC News article yesterday that said it was The Doctor's mother...
    The seventh Doctor claimed his mother was human. The mystery woman is apparently Galifreyan.
  4. 3176
    Unsatisfactory ☑️
    BC Team
    BC Team
    United Kingdom
    DEC
    The RTD Era
    Memnoch
    The seventh Doctor claimed his mother was human. The mystery woman is apparently Galifreyan.
    The 8th Doctor claimed he was half human on his mother's side.
Page 2 of 2 << First 12

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •