The stupidly one sided owner of this forum
Started by Fork Me, 18th May 2010 18:18 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 1430030
    BC Member
    Wallis & Futuna

MAY

Default Re: The stupidly one sided owner of this forum

bill jarvis
    Surely there can't be anyone else as childish as you.

bill
    You're right. You and Dorkie are considerably MORE childish than anyone else on the forem. You both make Scrote look like a teenager.

2. #12 | 1430032
    Fluffed out
    England

MAY

parsonstreet
    Can you blame Scrotnig for not siding with the reactionary left and their inept but somewhat vicious attempts at personality assassination?
    Yes.

He's a leftie, and should know which side his bread is buttered.

3. #13 | 1430037
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

MAY

murk
    You're right. You and Dorkie are considerably MORE childish than anyone else on the forem.
    Wouldn't that make me wrong?

bill

4. #14 | 1430089
    only here in spirit *hic*
    United Kingdom

MAY

The other night there was an 'incident' along the lines of the opening post. it's a waste of time me revealing more, as it is my word against others, and would no doubt be denied.

Let's just say that it confirmed the blindingly obvious, and that one the parties concerned has no right to comment about underhand behaviour on this board.

5. #15 | 1430090
    BC Member

MAY

Durgemeister
    The other night there was an 'incident' along the lines of the opening post. it's a waste of time me revealing more, as it is my word against others, and would no doubt be denied.

Let's just say that it confirmed the blindingly obvious, and that one the parties concerned has no right to comment about underhand behaviour on this board.
    yeah

6. #16 | 1430091
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

MAY

Durgemeister

Come on Durge, spill.

7. #17 | 1430269
    United Kingdom

MAY

nicknotnicked
    Come on Durge, spill.
    Sorry NNN, but I have no "evidence" to back up any claims, and let's just say I know what I saw, and I know what was subsequently missing the following morning.

To reveal the full story is likely to result in strong denial, and of course a degree of abuse, as is one parties MO.

I was slightly annoyed about it, as it was a violation in my book, but not heavily so. Just petty basically.
    Liked by: nicknotnicked

8. #18 | 1430277
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Durgemeister
    Sorry NNN, but I have no "evidence" to back up any claims, and let's just say I know what I saw, and I know what was subsequently missing the following morning.

To reveal the full story is likely to result in strong denial, and of course a degree of abuse, as is one parties MO.

I was slightly annoyed about it, as it was a violation in my book, but not heavily so. Just petty basically.
    I think I can guess what you're referring to. Nothing underhand, just a result of what happens in the database when certain other things happen, particularly with regard to quotes. Quoted posts changing subsequently makes a mess of things and there's an automated script tries to clean it up. This can lead to peculiarities at times (I once got a thread subscription email saying Murk had replied to a thread, but when I got there it was actually Chris Mitchell!). If in doubt the lot gets taken out.

If that's what you're referring to anyhow.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

9. #19 | 1430301
    United Kingdom

MAY

Scrotnig
    I think I can guess what you're referring to. Nothing underhand, just a result of what happens in the database when certain other things happen, particularly with regard to quotes. Quoted posts changing subsequently makes a mess of things and there's an automated script tries to clean it up. This can lead to peculiarities at times (I once got a thread subscription email saying Murk had replied to a thread, but when I got there it was actually Chris Mitchell!). If in doubt the lot gets taken out.

If that's what you're referring to anyhow.
    That explains it then, and my apologies for any insinuation.

10. #20 | 1430346
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Fork Me
    Bowlegs thinks its clever to watch people getting abuse and then type "abuse" if they reply in kind.

He has openly lied and claimed he "hadn't seen" the abuse from the other side. This is not really surprising, Scrotnig is a proven liar (remember when he told us Sturmey wasn't Dordie? Or that Dordie "definitely hadn't returned, followed almost immediately with "we have no way of knowing whether he has or not". At least one of these must have been a lie, I suspect both).

His nose is currently so far up Dorkface's arse it must be tickling his tonsils.

Let it be known that from this point, until further notice, I will be replying to Mark's silly "abuse" posts with the single word ":x". I will be doing the same whenever he childishly claims to have beaten or spanked anyone. He never spanks anyone, just posts childish crap with no insight and claims victory when anyone else is bored with him.

If anyone wishes to join me in this they are more than welcome.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me.
    Blimey you still here winding everyone up lol
    Today may be a better day.

Thread Information