Com-pli-cat-ed words...
Started by Yojimbo, 29th December 2005 12:06 in Talk & Chat

1. #41 | 758384
    BC Member
    Wallis & Futuna

JAN

Default Re: Com-pli-cat-ed words...

View Quoted Post In 758255 The Teacher said:
    Syntax Error: left winger and sense in same sentence.

The Teacher

Sorry, I forgot that opinionated fuckwittery was hard-wired into your brain Teach. Next time, I'll try not to post right-wing non sequiturs so that your mind doesn't reboot.

2. #42 | 758398
    Hammond and May out
    England

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758384 murk said:
    Sorry, I forgot that opinionated fuckwittery was hard-wired into your brain Teach. Next time, I'll try not to post right-wing non sequiturs so that your mind doesn't reboot.
    Try not posting at all.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

3. #43 | 758448
    BC Member
    England

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758398 Dordie said:
    Try not posting at all.

But that is what he does all day evey day, only he cannot see that, he has nothing to say, and no one wants to listen to it anyway.
    Those bullies, who interfere with the freedom of speech, only underline the importance of it, no matter what your beliefs are.
    Why us RSM? " Because we are here lad, because we are here, nobody else, now do your tunic up there's a good lad

4. #44 | 758451
    Fat, old hippy

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758398 Dordie said:
    Try not posting at all.

Who died and made you gaffer girl pants?

5. #45 | 758455
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758255 The Teacher said:
    Syntax Error: left winger and sense in same sentence.

The Teacher
    Coming from the right wing teacher who though GCSE exam boards provided Key Stage 3 syllabi.

You are a joke.

Fork Me
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #46 | 758467
    BC Member
    England

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758455 Fork Me said:
    Coming from the right wing teacher who though GCSE exam boards provided Key Stage 3 syllabi.

You are a joke.

Fork Me

Have you ever seen a bird with only one wing? either a left or right one, it flies around in circles and eventually flies up its own arse
    Those bullies, who interfere with the freedom of speech, only underline the importance of it, no matter what your beliefs are.
    Why us RSM? " Because we are here lad, because we are here, nobody else, now do your tunic up there's a good lad

7. #47 | 758473
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758467 Arthur said:
    Have you ever seen a bird with only one wing? either a left or right one, it flies around in circles and eventually flies up its own arse
    Surely Arthur, you're not insinuating that the Teach knew he was wrong all along and was arguing around in circles in some sad attempt at silly trolling? Or simply because he wasn't man enough to admit his error?

That's what I said all along.

Fork Me

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

8. #48 | 758482
    BC Member
    England

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758473 Fork Me said:
    Surely Arthur, you're not insinuating that the Teach knew he was wrong all along and was arguing around in circles in some sad attempt at silly trolling? Or simply because he wasn't man enough to admit his error?

That's what I said all along.

Fork Me

Do you wish me to explain or great one, in simple terms it means those who are not equally balanced in their thinking make a complete arse of themselves, in thinking that they, and they alone have all the answers, and are always right, or in your case left!!!

9. #49 | 758554
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

View Quoted Post In 758482 Arthur said:
    Do you wish me to explain or great one, in simple terms it means those who are not equally balanced in their thinking make a complete arse of themselves, in thinking that they, and they alone have all the answers, and are always right, or in your case left!!!
    What does this have to do with the Teacher making a blatantly incorrect statement about something that ANY science teacher should know.

The "100 to a charity of your choice" offer I made is STILL open. In fact, I'll extend it.

If ANYBODY on here can point to a link showing that AQA, EDEXCEL or OCR provide a Key Stage 3 science syllabus for use in schools then I will donate 100 to the charity of their choice. I'll do it via Mark's PayPal account so it's open and above board. My money is safe, because despite the Teachers claims to the contrary, none of them provide one.

This isn't about left or right wing, it's about "The Teacher" being blatantly wrong about a simple fact.

Fork Me

10. #50 | 758563
    BC Member
    England

JAN

I know not which one of you is right or wrong, and I really don't care in this case.

Thread Information