This isn't a loss for Corbyn
Started by Nice Fred, 13th December 2019 08:31 in General Election 2019

1. #1 | 2139755
    Partially absquatulated

DEC

Default This isn't a loss for Corbyn

.. or so the silly bastard claims. As with his position of "Errrm" on Brexit, he's clearly stated he will maybe err, possibly, errr perhaps resign

What a wanker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I know things most people have to google
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2140032
    Partially absquatulated

DEC

Default Re: This isn't a loss for Corbyn

The most amazing thing is how the far left are totally rejecting the election result with any excuse they can think of, that including how it wasn't a reflection of Brexit.
    They're in total denial.

This, as a note, isn't a troll style post, it's based on reading left wing forums.
    I know things most people have to google

3. #3 | 2140064
    Independent
    United Kingdom

DEC

If I were a Labour man I might regard the result as a blessing in disguise. Jeremy Corbyn has to go immediately whether he wants to or not. He is nothing but a placard waving layabout with scarcely a credible intention in his scruffy little head and couldn't lead a horse to water if the horse was already drowning. And he is totally disconnected with the grass roots membership of his party and they've just told him that in the most clear and unambiguous way they could.

And if he genuinely thinks it "wasn't a reflection of Brexit", if he really hasn't noticed the consistently gigantic working class swings against him in strong Leave areas or thinks they're just a coincidence, then we can certainly include, stupid, deluded and completely oblivious to the existence of a world outside his tiny mind on the list of this "Leader's" qualities.

In Opposition he has been a wet rag. In government he would be a nightmare. The Labour party has several promising looking prospects to replace him and I think they should do it soon, i.e. straight away.

4. #4 | 2140072
    BC Member
    England

DEC

Memnoch
    If I were a Labour man I might regard the result as a blessing in disguise. Jeremy Corbyn has to go immediately whether he wants to or not. He is nothing but a placard waving layabout with scarcely a credible intention in his scruffy little head and couldn't lead a horse to water if the horse was already drowning. And he is totally disconnected with the grass roots membership of his party and they've just told him that in the most clear and unambiguous way they could.

And if he genuinely thinks it "wasn't a reflection of Brexit", if he really hasn't noticed the consistently gigantic working class swings against him in strong Leave areas or thinks they're just a coincidence, then we can certainly include, stupid, deluded and completely oblivious to the existence of a world outside his tiny mind on the list of this "Leader's" qualities.

In Opposition he has been a wet rag. In government he would be a nightmare. The Labour party has several promising looking prospects to replace him and I think they should do it soon, i.e. straight away.
    He's steeped in ideology. In truth he could not manage to run a whelk stall.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx, superwoman

5. #5 | 2140074
    Independent
    United Kingdom

DEC

Dordie
    He's steeped in ideology.
    "Use the wealth of those I hate to buy the votes of those who can get me in power" isn't an ideology, it's just what entitled 1970s style dinosaur lefties like him are programmed to do. It's probably genetic.

Free Broadband indeed. That was it. That was his pitch. His entire proposed contribution to the future wellbeing of the nation was a plan to use taxpayers money to enhance the entertainment opportunities of students and other layabouts. And if it hadn't been for his total inability to even begin to comprehend what Brexit is actually about, it might have worked.

6. #6 | 2140075
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

DEC

Nice Fred
    The most amazing thing is how the far left are totally rejecting the election result with any excuse they can think of, that including how it wasn't a reflection of Brexit.
    They're in total denial.

This, as a note, isn't a troll style post, it's based on reading left wing forums.
    It was a rejection of Remain and it was a rejection of Corbyn. End of. We need to move on now.

7. #7 | 2140080
    BC Member
    England

DEC

Reg Perrin
    It was a rejection of Remain and it was a rejection of Corbyn. End of. We need to move on now.
    You were too scared to move while he was holding the reigns.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

8. #8 | 2140083
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

DEC

Reg Perrin
    You should be used to rejection by now.

9. #9 | 2140090
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

DEC

Dordie
    It was shit or bust. That's all there is to it. The Party Conference, not Corbyn, decided the policy. That is largely irrelevant now. Corbyn's had his shot and it failed. Newcastle MP's won because they slightly removed themselves from the Corbyn mainstream. There was a Momentum inspired attempt to deselect Catherine McKinnell, the grass roots Newcastle members rejected that and she won. Laura Pidcock identified too closely with Corbyn and lost in probably what should have been the safest labour seat in the world.

That's done now. We regroup and start again. The country has made its bed, we now have to lie in it.
    Liked by: LadyLush, Plutonium

10. #10 | 2140093
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

DEC

Dordie
    Ironically, it's likely to be you who is one of those with most at stake in this result. Enjoy.

Thread Information