Got my polling card yesterday
Started by Scrotnig, 17th November 2019 13:27 in General Election 2019

1. #11 | 2135801
    Absquatulated

NOV

Default Re: Got my polling card yesterday

BobBobson
    No matter what you think of Farage, Brexit is the single biggest political issue of our time. We voted for it, but we are being told that we can't have it.

Vote Brexit Party ffs.
    Brexit have zero chance of any seats. If you want Brexit, vote Tory.
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #12 | 2135802
    Absquatulated

NOV

Scrotnig
    None of that explains why broadband should be made free for people who can afford it.
    Because it's a back door attempt at a populist measure that will try to make nationalising industry look good.

3. #13 | 2135819
    here
    Wales

NOV

I don't think Brexit Party is standing in my area.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

4. #14 | 2135838
    Absquatulated

NOV

parsonstreet
    I don't think Brexit Party is standing in my area.
    The Brexit party are falling everywhere - Vote tory

5. #15 | 2135846
    Fluffed out
    England

NOV

Scrotnig
    None of that explains why broadband should be made free for people who can afford it.
    Because it should be part of the infrastructure of our country, just as roads, a fire service and so on are.

Rich people can walk down your road for free, just like anyone else. They can dial 999 if their house is on fire, just like anyone else. In fact, rich people who actually pay their taxes (unlike the big corporations who dodge it) are paying a bit more for this country's infrastructure because they pay more in tax.

6. #16 | 2135850
    here
    Wales

NOV

Roll on election I am raring to go.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

7. #17 | 2135851
    BC Member
    BC Team

NOV

Chris Mitchell
    Because it should be part of the infrastructure of our country, just as roads, a fire service and so on are.

Rich people can walk down your road for free, just like anyone else. They can dial 999 if their house is on fire, just like anyone else. In fact, rich people who actually pay their taxes (unlike the big corporations who dodge it) are paying a bit more for this country's infrastructure because they pay more in tax.
    Electricity and water are also part of the infrastructure but we don’t get those free.

8. #18 | 2135856
    BC Member
    Cyprus

NOV

Scrotnig
    But the problem is that at the moment, as bad as 'more of the same' is, it's infinitely better than Jeremy 'Everything For Free' Corbyn.
    People keep saying this, but the promises Boris has made are actually MORE expensive than the one's Jeremy has. The difference is that Jeremy has stated clearly how he will pay for them (by making big companies like Amazon pay tax like the rest of us, for example) whereas the Tories have costed nothing, or even said how they will do the things they've promised.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

9. #19 | 2135857
    BC Member
    BC Team

NOV

Fork Me
    People keep saying this, but the promises Boris has made are actually MORE expensive than the one's Jeremy has. The difference is that Jeremy has stated clearly how he will pay for them (by making big companies like Amazon pay tax like the rest of us, for example) whereas the Tories have costed nothing, or even said how they will do the things they've promised.
    “Tax the rich” is not a properly costed plan.

10. #20 | 2135860
    BC Member
    Cyprus

NOV

Scrotnig
    “Tax the rich” is not a properly costed plan.
    Phew, lucky that isn't what I (or Labour for that matter) said then.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

Thread Information