Oh what a surprise
Started by Memnoch, 28th October 2019 12:10 in Brexit Forum

1. #1 | 2133369
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Default Oh what a surprise

The will of the people is "delayed" until next month or the month after or the month after that. My arse, they'll never accept our decision willingly.

How much longer do these scum think the British people will just sit there and do nothing while we're kept in a dictatorship against our will? They have never had any intention of releasing us and I am more convinced than ever that this cannot end peacefully.

2. #2 | 2133371
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

OCT

Default Re: Oh what a surprise

Memnoch
    How much longer do these scum think the British people will just sit there and do nothing while we're kept in a dictatorship against our will? They have never had any intention of releasing us and I am more convinced than ever that this cannot end peacefully.
    LOL....what are you going to do Chickenshit? Flounce?

3. #3 | 2133372
    BC Member
    Ireland

OCT

Memnoch
    The will of the people is "delayed" until next month or the month after or the month after that. My arse, they'll never accept our decision willingly.

They are politicians, Memnoch, they don't 'think' - they just sit and count their expenses.
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #4 | 2133374
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #5 | 2133377
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Reg Perrin
    LOL....what are you going to do Chickenshit? Flounce?
    He'll have a few more temper tantrums, call everyone that disagrees with him a traitor and call for the execution and/or deportation of all of them.

His head will then explode.

He's become a pathetic caricature of himself.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #6 | 2133379
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    He'll have a few more temper tantrums, call everyone that disagrees with him a traitor and call for the execution and/or deportation of all of them.

His head will then explode.

He's become a pathetic caricature of himself.
    He typifies the stereotype of the "leave" voter to me.
    Liked by: Fork Me

7. #7 | 2133380
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Reg Perrin
    He typifies the stereotype of the "leave" voter to me.
    I think that stereotype are a minority of leave voters, unfortunately they're also the most vocal.

8. #8 | 2133384
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    I think that stereotype are a minority of leave voters, unfortunately they're also the most vocal.
    What a prat.

9. #9 | 2133403
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Is that the best you've got? Politicians deliberately and openly treating democracy with contempt and you think it's funny. Why am I not surprised?
    Liked by: Joe 90, superwoman

10. #10 | 2133404
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    <SNIPped childish abuse>
    Pathetic

Thread Information