Brexit isn't happening
Started by Skull, 23rd October 2019 21:19 in Brexit Forum

1. #11 | 2132950
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Default Re: Brexit isn't happening

Fork Me
    The fact that you think this will be a good thing is just one of many things that makes you a complete and utter c unt.

HTH
    The fact that you favour surrender over self-respect makes you a far bigger c unt than anyone you could ever criticise. You are a despicable coward and I wouldn't trouble myself to piss in your ear if your brain were on fire.

Unless I could piss petrol.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #12 | 2132951
    Absquatulated

OCT

Memnoch
    I wouldn't trouble myself to piss in your ear if your brain were on fire.
    I'm truly disgusted at that post. Accusing him of having a brain is clearly silly.
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

3. #13 | 2132954
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Nice Fred
    I'm truly disgusted at that post. Accusing him of having a brain is clearly silly.
    It was a metaphor. In retrospect I could have found a less clumsy one. Sorry for any offense this outrageous apparent accusation may have caused.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

4. #14 | 2132957
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Memnoch
    <SNIPped childish abuse>
    Oh dear, there's nothing left.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #15 | 2132958
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Memnoch
    The fact that you favour surrender over self-respect makes you a far bigger c unt than anyone you could ever criticise. You are a despicable coward and I wouldn't trouble myself to piss in your ear if your brain were on fire.

Unless I could piss petrol.
    Do you actually read your own posts?

If so, do you realise what a complete and utter dick you have turned into?

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #16 | 2132959
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Fork Me
    Do you actually read your own posts?
    Yes and I stand by them. Everything I say about you is true. You're a spiteful jealous nobody who would rather see your former country destroyed on your terms rather than see it succeed on someone else's. Brexit has been deliberately sabotaged by people who, like you, have proven themselves to be enemies of democracy and you're absolutely delighted about that. I do not have the words adequately to express my loathing for you and your kind.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

7. #17 | 2132960
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Really?
    I pity you.
    I've snipped the rest of your pathetic post because it's complete and utter garbage.

8. #18 | 2132962
    Independent
    United Kingdom

OCT

Yes, really.

I pity you.
    Liar. Pity is a normal human emotion and is thus something of which you are incapable. You wouldn't pity me in a million years even if I needed it, which I don't. The only emotion you feel in regard to me and people like me is frustration that we won't just shut up and leave you to preach your received gospel unopposed. Tough shit.
    I've snipped the rest of your pathetic post because it's complete and utter garbage.
    No, you've snipped it for the same reason you always snip anything you can't answer. You're a coward who ignores everything that challenges your indoctrinated shit in the hope that it will go away. Again, tough shit.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

9. #19 | 2132970
    BC Member
    Cyprus

OCT

Memnoch
    <SNIPped silly bullshit>
    Pathetic.

You REALLY need to get a grip, you'll be giving yourself a heart attack at this rate.

10. #20 | 2133016
    BC Member
    BC Team

OCT

Hmm, I detect that a leftie may have come across opinions he doesn't like.

It's the FOUL ABUSE that gives it away.

Still, you know the old saying.....when the argument is lost, the abuse starts.

Thread Information