Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Started by Fork Me, 13th September 2019 06:47 in News & Current Affairs

1. #31 | 2129076
    BC Member
    Cyprus

SEP

Default Re: Brexit dilemma for future history teachers

Memnoch
    No, you just posted someone else's implication, which I assumed you agreed with. I acknowledge my error and accept that you in fact do not agree with it and posted Mr Pettigrew's stupid little pile of nonsense in order to share with us the hilarity of what a silly indoctrinated twat he is. Our thanks.
    A stupid response that ignores everything said.

Pathetic, even by your low standards.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

2. #32 | 2129086
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

SEP

Fork Me

I like the way that chickenshit is so over controlled, he can't even bring himself to call me by my name, can you .

3. #33 | 2129095
    Absquatulated

SEP

I had a muse about this and decided to start a new thread that explored the question in detail
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

4. #34 | 2129096
    Independent
    United Kingdom

SEP

Fork Me

Wait, so you're saying you DO agree with the implication that subservience to the Reich rescued us from starvation? I do wish you'd make up your mind.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #35 | 2129100
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

SEP

Reg Perrin
    I like the way that chickenshit is so over controlled, he can't even bring himself to call me by my name, can you .
    It is very difficult, Christopher, I must admit.

6. #36 | 2129106
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

SEP

Lord Ponsonby
    It is very difficult, Christopher, I must admit.
    Lol. It is for chickenshit, you on the other hand appear to think it bothers me.

7. #37 | 2129107
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

SEP

Btw....I know your name is Dave.

8. #38 | 2129108
    BC Member
    Cyprus

SEP

Memnoch
    Wait, so you're saying you DO agree with the implication that subservience to the Reich rescued us from starvation? I do wish you'd make up your mind.
    You really can't be as stupid as you're making out here.

Nobody, including the person I quoted from implied, in the slightest, that people starved before 1975.

What was happening before we joined the EU (or EEC as it was then) is completely irrelevant to what will happen if we suddenly crash out without a deal. To ignore that point and just go back to your stupid default of "nobody starved in 1975" is pathetic beyond belief. I know that you're NOT that stupid so I'll assume that you're acting that way deliberately.

I'll say the same thing I've said to you many times before, if you want to debate like an adult, I'll take you on every day, but if you just want to ignore what's said and act like a fucking moron, you can fuck off.

Feel free to have one of your silly temper tantrums in response to this.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

9. #39 | 2129110
    Independent
    United Kingdom

SEP

Fork Me
    You really can't be as stupid as you're making out here.

Nobody, including the person I quoted from implied, in the slightest, that people starved before 1975.

What was happening before we joined the EU (or EEC as it was then) is completely irrelevant to what will happen if we suddenly crash out without a deal. To ignore that point and just go back to your stupid default of "nobody starved in 1975" is pathetic beyond belief. I know that you're NOT that stupid so I'll assume that you're acting that way deliberately.

I'll say the same thing I've said to you many times before, if you want to debate like an adult, I'll take you on every day, but if you just want to ignore what's said and act like a fucking moron, you can fuck off.

Feel free to have one of your silly temper tantrums in response to this.
    Get a load of this. Someone whose recent contributions consist entirely of raging at those he considers stupid is accusing me of tantrums. Feel free to point one out.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

10. #40 | 2129116
    BC Member
    Cyprus

SEP

Memnoch
    Get a load of this. Someone whose recent contributions consist entirely of raging at those he considers stupid is accusing me of tantrums. Feel free to point one out.
    That right Mem - run away.

Thread Information