Good news for Brexit, bad news for Germany and the EU.........(and the...
Started by BobBobson, 14th August 2019 20:09 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2126536
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Default Re: Good news for Brexit, bad news for Germany and the EU.........(and the rest of...

Plutonium
    Like I said Bob, the UK is slipping into recession too.

There are too many sleeping coffee-anosmics on this forum.
    The whole world is....

.....but things are looking particularly grim, for Germany and therefore for the entire Eurozone...

......check the econs for yourself:

https://tradingeconomics.com/calendar

Point is.....if economies across the globe, and in particular within the EU are in recession, how much tolerance is there going to be for political figures who are busy making life even harder just so they can have a stick to hit the UK with?

I will tell how much tolerance there will be....NO FUCKING TOLERANCE!

Once No Deal Brexit comes, the EU politicians will be given their orders to fucking sort something out, fast.
    Scrot is a poof!

2. #22 | 2126537
    Absquatulated

AUG

Default Re: Good news for Brexit, bad news for Germany and the EU.........(and the rest of...

The bigger point for the EU contributor nations is recession means they're going to have an even harder time when the UK escapes. The cash input they're going to lose means, assuming they don't have the stomach to ditch Poland and Greece, their economies are going to experience serious difficulties - Then it's a case of their populations' reactions.
    The question is, will those countries' people accept either higher taxes or a reduction in their services in order to fund other countries?
    Given the political right's more interesting activities and the growing contempt for corrupt EU bearocrats and politicians dining out on workers' hard earned money, I suspect there are going to be problems.

I see either a partial breakup of the EU, the most expensive countries being ditched, or the whole thing will fall apart within a few short years.
    These same corrupt bastards will do whatever they can to stop the UK escaping because they're more than aware of the danger to their personal wealth.
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but only a little something for the weekend at the moment

3. #23 | 2126556
    No one hears your scream
    St Lucia

AUG

BobBobson
    Once No Deal Brexit comes, the EU politicians will be given their orders to fucking sort something out, fast.
    Brexiteers make me laugh. They think that a country of 60 million with declining importance in the world, will have be able to push around a trading bloc of 400 million. And when we strike a trade deal with the USA, guess which side will be calling the shots there?

You Brexiteers are going to be in for the shock of your lives.
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm
    Liked by: Reg Perrin

4. #24 | 2126558
    No one hears your scream
    St Lucia

AUG

BobBobson
    ......check the econs for yourself:

https://tradingeconomics.com/calendar
    What exactly do these figures prove, Bob? Why not talk me through them.

5. #25 | 2126566
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Plutonium
    What exactly do these figures prove, Bob? Why not talk me through them.
    Sure.....we can do it through a webinar....

.....my hourly rate is £40.
    Scrot is a poof!

6. #26 | 2126567
    Absquatulated

AUG

BobBobson

You're cheap
    Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but only a little something for the weekend at the moment

7. #27 | 2126592
    No one hears your scream
    St Lucia

AUG

BobBobson

So, no answer, then.

Bob, you like to blind people with science by posting fancy graphs and stats which you probably don't understand yourself.

Not for the first time, I have called your bluff.

8. #28 | 2126595
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Plutonium
    So, no answer, then.

Bob, you like to blind people with science by posting fancy graphs and stats which you probably don't understand yourself.

Not for the first time, I have called your bluff.
    I make those fucking 'fancy graphs and charts' myself you fucking tool.

You can tell by the way it has my username 'MatTheCat' printed in the corner.

Here....this is the ZEW forecast for August 2019.....

......it reads like a pending economic train wreck for Germany and therefore also for the entire Eurozone:

http://ftp.zew.de/pub/zew-docs/frep/082019.pdf

Afraid you will have to learn German first though in order to read it....(something else that I genuinely understand and can do).
    Scrot is a poof!

9. #29 | 2126611
    Absquatulated

AUG

BobBobson
    ..it reads like a pending economic train wreck for Germany and therefore also for the entire Eurozone
    That's before you consider the tax increases they'll be forced to damage their economy with when the UK escapes.

10. #30 | 2126613
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

AUG

Alice
    Bobson, I'm not quoting all that just replying to you in this post. Even if your theory isn't so wild, if it ever comes to currencies and banks collapsing people are going to have to be prepared to do a little more than have a bit of gold salted away. Wouldn't it be better to invest your time and money making yourself self sufficient now? And even that's not without problems. Where would you go, how would you protect what's yours from other people? And what exactly will you be spending your gold on if it comes right down to it? I just find more questions than answers with your advice to buy gold.
    If you are not too happy about using gold coins as a means of exchange, then maybe you should consider using classic cars.
    Liked by: BobBobson

Thread Information