Tinselshit
Started by Reg Perrin, 14th August 2019 10:07 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2126266
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Default Tinselshit

Has determined that I'm frittering away my remaining years by posting in BC (A classic thicko's own goal). His criteria appear to be (1) The amount of posts and (2) The "Long Windedness" (Length) of my posts.
    I'm thinking that Tinselshit wants to appear to put a premium on short snappy answers because he thinks that's cool, I of course know that he keeps his answers short in order to reduce the risk of disclosing information that might render him vulnerable to criticism. That's because he's an insecure whipper snapper who hasn't got the intelligence and wherewithal to withstand any scrutiny. But never mind that.

I'm just wondering how Scrot, Dordie, Chris Mitchell, Fork Me and many other posters feel about Tinselshit dissing them and I'd like to know from him the exact length of posts and exact number of posts that people should adhere to in order to avoid his devastating categorisation. How about it Tinselshit

BTW..We know you're a bailiff.

2. #2 | 2126268
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Default Re: Tinselshit

It's Memnoch, I'm tellin' ya.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

3. #3 | 2126270
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

AUG

Reg Perrin

BTW..We know you're a bailiff.
    Who's 'we?' Nobody other than you has put that notion forward.

4. #4 | 2126271
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Lord Ponsonby
    Who's 'we?' Nobody other than you has put that notion forward.
    Me and Mrs Perrin....why? I know your world is severely limited to BC and your carers but I can include people outside this small world. It's one of the advantages of having a family and not being a sad loner.

5. #5 | 2126272
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

AUG

Reg Perrin
    Me and Mrs Perrin....why? I know your world is severely limited to BC and your carers but I can include people outside this small world. It's one of the advantages of having a family and not being a sad loner.
    Anyone spot a certain irony in that post?

It is not 11 o'clock yet.
    Liked by: sphinx

6. #6 | 2126273
    BC Member
    Cyprus

AUG

Reg Perrin
    I'm just wondering how Scrot, Dordie, Chris Mitchell, Fork Me and many other posters feel about Tinselshit dissing them
    He's a complete nobody so his opinion of me is completely irrelevent.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

7. #7 | 2126277
    The common sense poster

AUG

What a long winded OP - Very boring
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

8. #8 | 2126278
    Tinselshit

AUG

Great thread, Reg.

Once again, I casually drop a bit of harmless bait and not only have you run off to fetch Mrs Perrin (whom I strongly suspect is the primary trouser wearer in your house), but you’ve also attempted to involve other forum names, purely in your own self interest. It’s typical of the snivelling cowardice I’d expect from you; did Mrs. Perrin sanction it?

Clearly I’ve hit (yet) another raw nerve. Perhaps you should consider growing yourself a functioning pair of cohones..?

Oh and a final “lol” at the ‘carers’, ‘bailiffs’, ‘sleepy fishing villages’ and other absolute crackers you punctuate your seemingly endless posts with. Is it time for another drink yet?
    Liked by: sphinx

9. #9 | 2126280
    I only speak for everybody

AUG

Fork Me
    He's a complete nobody so his opinion of me is completely irrelevent.
    But you were compelled to make a statement, nevertheless.

Bit of an own goal there, son.

10. #10 | 2126286
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Joe 90
    Great thread, Reg.

Once again, I casually drop a bit of harmless bait and not only have you run off to fetch Mrs Perrin (whom I strongly suspect is the primary trouser wearer in your house), but you’ve also attempted to involve other forum names, purely in your own self interest. It’s typical of the snivelling cowardice I’d expect from you; did Mrs. Perrin sanction it?

Clearly I’ve hit (yet) another raw nerve. Perhaps you should consider growing yourself a functioning pair of cohones..?

Oh and a final “lol” at the ‘carers’, ‘bailiffs’, ‘sleepy fishing villages’ and other absolute crackers you punctuate your seemingly endless posts with. Is it time for another drink yet?
    Bit long winded that Tinselshit.

Thread Information