Off to the theatre today
Started by Alice, 14th August 2019 08:20 in The Boring Bin

1. #1 | 2126259
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Default Off to the theatre today

Matinee performance of War Horse. I chose the right day for it, raining and gloomy here so I won't begrudge sitting indoors at least.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2126261
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Default Re: Off to the theatre today

I saw that Phoebe Waller Bridge was doing her last performance on stage in Flea Bag in London this month...would have loved to see that, but can't.

3. #3 | 2126432
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Went to see a performance of Swallows and Amazons last night. All the children were played by adults who were also very talented musicians playing many varied instruments.An excellent show much enjoyed by adults and children alike.

4. #4 | 2126433
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

War Horse was probably one of the best shows I have ever seen at the theatre, cleverly done and so moving. I cried a lot.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information