Trump: Making of a dynasty.
Started by Reg Perrin, 6th August 2019 10:46 in TV & Entertainment

1. #1 | 2125498
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Default Trump: Making of a dynasty.

Absolutely fascinating insight into the creation of a racist psychopath. A must watch. A bit scary actually.

2. #2 | 2125500
    The common sense poster

AUG

Default Re: Trump: Making of a dynasty.

Trump: Making of a disaster.
    Fixed the tread title for you
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

3. #3 | 2125513
    BC Member
    Ireland

AUG

Reg Perrin
    Absolutely fascinating insight into the creation of a racist psychopath. A must watch. A bit scary actually.
    I'd rather watch my cat growing his whiskers than give a second of my valuable time to trumpington trailer trash!

4. #4 | 2127027
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

AUG

I have been watching to see if Trump will do something about the Raid Area 51 Event.

If I was him, I would Declare being for the Movement and actually Order the Base Opened for Viewing and actually arrive to accompany the First Raiders in.

That would be Good for his Re-Election.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

5. #5 | 2127091
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

Trump is a good man, he won't stand for your left wing shit!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

6. #6 | 2127115
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

Oh come on, Dordie. He's a ffkking nutter. He's a grown man, but behaves like a spoiled six year old.

He wanted to buy fucking Greenland, for fuck's sake. Not surprisingly, Denmark said no, so he stamped his foot like a petulant little boy and cancelled his state visit to Denmark. If he'd just done that, it would have been ridiculous enough, but then he tweeted that the PM of Denmark was being "nasty".

Oh dear, did the nasty woman say beastly things to poor little Donny?

A president should not be throwing tantrums and using language that most people grow out of long before they leave primary school.

7. #7 | 2127119
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    Oh come on, Dordie. He's a ffkking nutter. He's a grown man, but behaves like a spoiled six year old.

He wanted to buy fucking Greenland, for fuck's sake. Not surprisingly, Denmark said no, so he stamped his foot like a petulant little boy and cancelled his state visit to Denmark. If he'd just done that, it would have been ridiculous enough, but then he tweeted that the PM of Denmark was being "nasty".

Oh dear, did the nasty woman say beastly things to poor little Donny?

A president should not be throwing tantrums and using language that most people grow out of long before they leave primary school.
    I know he's a fruit job but, how do you rate him alongside the North Korean tyrant?

8. #8 | 2127122
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

Dordie
    I know he's a fruit job but, how do you rate him alongside the North Korean tyrant?
    Fair point. He's not as bad as Kim Jong-nutter. However, things have come to a pretty poor state when the best thing that we can say about the President of the United States is that he's not as bad as the nutjob leader of North Korea.

9. #9 | 2127133
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    Fair point. He's not as bad as Kim Jong-nutter. However, things have come to a pretty poor state when the best thing that we can say about the President of the United States is that he's not as bad as the nutjob leader of North Korea.
    Destroying the evil Clinton dynasty was no mean feat, one against three.......he did it.....and by fair means.
    Liked by: sphinx

10. #10 | 2127187
    BC Member
    Scotland

AUG

Say what you like about Trump.

He is the spearhead of a much needed drive towards nations rediscovering their sovereignty. For the past couple of decades, the globalist financial and corporate elites have been bleeding their host nations and peoples dry in the name of even bigger profits. The US, the UK, and many other Western European nations have largely de-industrialised with much of the production being shifted to China, who have experienced massive growth, whilst the West have blown up ever increasing debt bubbles in order to maintain our standards of living and be the top customer for all the products that we used to make, but are now made in China and other low wage, low regulation economies.

I am all in favour of this trend towards tariffs, protectionism, and the undermining of pan national entities (such as the EU).
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: Dordie, sphinx

Thread Information