Corbyn in NDA row
Started by Plutonium, 9th July 2019 14:36 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2122742
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Re: Corbyn in NDA row

Plutonium
    I wasn't talking to you ... you're a featherweight.
    Well I was talking to you. Lightweight.

2. #22 | 2122744
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Reg Perrin
    Well I was talking to you. Lightweight.
    And you had nothing to say. QED.
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #23 | 2122775
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    Hi Fork Me.

OK, let's assume for the sake of argument that, in your words, I "have no idea of how political parties, and in partcular [sic], the Labour Party, works". (Even though I was a Labour Party member for 22 years, but you have never been a member.) Why not enlighten me, then, and explain to me why the Labour party leader is not responsible for what goes on in his party.

Did the same thing apply to Tony Blair?

I am all ears.
    Reg Perrin
    FFS... shaddap yer sanctimonious twat.
    What he said...
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #24 | 2122776
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    but you have never been a member
    Oh dear, another one of your silly incorrect assumptions.

Not only was I a member of the Labour Party, I was treasurer at branch level, a branch representative at constituency level and I have held minor offices at constituency level. I have also attended conference representing my constituency and I have stood (albeit as a paper candidate in a safe tory seat) as a Labour candidate in council elections.

I have also been a rep in two different Labour Party affiliated trade unions.

I left the Labour Party when they introduced tuition fees for University, it had been on the cards for a while but that was the straw, so to speak. Unlike you, I am not a Blairite, although he did some good, he did a lot that damaged left wing politics for years to come.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #25 | 2122788
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    What he said...
    So, no answer then.

BLUFF = CALLED.

6. #26 | 2122789
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Oh dear, another one of your silly incorrect assumptions.

Not only was I a member of the Labour Party, I was treasurer at branch level, a branch representative at constituency level and I have held minor offices at constituency level. I have also attended conference representing my constituency and I have stood (albeit as a paper candidate in a safe tory seat) as a Labour candidate in council elections.

I have also been a rep in two different Labour Party affiliated trade unions.

I left the Labour Party when they introduced tuition fees for University, it had been on the cards for a while but that was the straw, so to speak. Unlike you, I am not a Blairite, although he did some good, he did a lot that damaged left wing politics for years to come.
    I stand corrected.

BTW, I am not a "Blairite". I started having misgivings about Blair after he came to power (F1 tobacco advertising, anyone?), and as I mentioned I was opposed to the Iraq war.

I'll tell you something. I was for a while in the 2000s on an Google list called LabourList. If you think I'm "Blairite", you should have read some of the opinions of the people on that list. One guy questioned whether anyone had a right to an education. To my mind, universal free education for all children is one of the cornerstones of what Labour stands for (or used to stand for). There were some people in New Labour who, quite frankly, should have been in the Tory party, let alone the Lib Dems. They were well to the right of me.

7. #27 | 2122790
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Plutonium
    I stand corrected.

BTW, I am not a "Blairite". I started having misgivings about Blair after he came to power (F1 tobacco advertising, anyone?), and as I mentioned I was opposed to the Iraq war.

I'll tell you something. I was for a while in the 2000s on an Google list called LabourList. If you think I'm "Blairite", you should have read some of the opinions of the people on that list. One guy questioned whether anyone had a right to an education. To my mind, universal free education for all children is one of the cornerstones of what Labour stands for (or used to stand for). There were some people in New Labour who, quite frankly, should have been in the Tory party, let alone the Lib Dems.
    Not that Fork Me will bother reading this. He will come out with his "I can't be bothered to read your long posts" line, even though some of his posts are at least as long as mine. Meanwhile, Reg will continue to play monkey to Fork Me's organ grinder.

8. #28 | 2122797
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    So, no answer then.

BLUFF = CALLED.
    This is one of the many reasons you're a dick. You claim to want to debate, but actually default to childish Scrotnig-style bullshit.

I already answered your points on NDA, you chose to ignore them and instead make silly claims about how political parties work. When you show any ability to actually debate, I'll take you seriously, until then you're fit for little more than mockery.

Pathetic.

9. #29 | 2122802
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    This is one of the many reasons you're a dick. You claim to want to debate, but actually default to childish Scrotnig-style bullshit.

I already answered your points on NDA, you chose to ignore them and instead make silly claims about how political parties work. When you show any ability to actually debate, I'll take you seriously, until then you're fit for little more than mockery.

Pathetic.
    I didn't ask for your opinion on how NDA's work. I asked you to explain why you think the way the Labour party works, means that Jeremy Corbyn, as party leader, isn't responsible for the NDA's it has issued to its workers. You have completely failed to answer that question.

So stop trying to evade the question by pretending that I asked something completely different.

You're the one who claimed some knowledge lacking in me, about how political parties work, "knowledge" which I have exposed as a bluff.

You've started veering towards your usual ad hominem style of remark; you've already used one your favourite words when losing an argument, "dick". I'm wondering how long it will be before your characteristic collapse into outright abuse, including gratuitous use of the "c" word. 3 or so exchanges of posts, at a guess.

But let's not labour the point, eh? (Excuse the pun.) You either don't want to, or can't, answer my question. So let's move on. I will ask something else.

Irrespective of Corbyn's role in the matter, do you think that the NDA's issued by Labour to stop people discussing the problem of anti-semitism in the party, are justified?

10. #30 | 2122803
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    I didn't ask for your opinion on how NDA's work
    Are you REALLY that incapable of following a thread?

Your lead post made a false claim that Labour opposed NDAs. It doesn't, it opposes MISUSE of NDAs, a completely different thing, and a MAJOR difference.

This is what I pointed out and you ignored.

This is why I barely bother trying to engage you in debate, you seem to have absolutely no ability to actually follow it.

As to the rest of your post, you have "exposed" nothing. Somebody not being bothered to follow up on your stupidity neither means they are incapable of it, nor that you have "exposed" them. This is just another example of childih Scrotnigism. I don't take it from him and I certainly won't take it from you.

Thread Information