Tommy Robinson GUILTY
Started by Plutonium, 6th July 2019 16:39 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2122447
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Default Re: Tommy Robinson GUILTY

Plutonium
    You don't pay UK taxes so it doesn't really matter to you how they are spent.
    Repeating the same childish assumption about me, that you've already been told is false, over and over doesn't suddenly make it true.

It just makes you a c unt.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

2. #22 | 2122448
    Prince Harry for our next
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Repeating the same childish assumption about me, that you've already been told is false, over and over doesn't suddenly make it true.

It just makes you a c unt.
    You said the money is "irrelevent" (sic) to you, but you haven't explained why. I pointed out that it is irrelevant to you because you don't pay UK taxes, and you haven't been able to refute that point.

You said "putting child molesters behind bars where they can't harm any more children is worth whatever it costs", and I am completely with you on that. But if the trial collapsed, that would have been a waste of huge amounts of taxpayers' money, as well as allowing these men to go free. I think that's a fair point, although it doesn't matter to you because the money isn't coming out of your taxes.
    Don't blame me, I voted Labour!

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

Ignore list: Joke 90 and his sock puppets

3. #23 | 2122449
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    You said the money is "irrelevent" (sic) to you, but you haven't explained why
    I did explain why, I explained it very clearly. I also pointed out that my post would have been the same if I was still living in the UK. There is nothing to refute, you made an assumption about me that is false. I have told you that it is false, that's all there is to it.

Your assumption is, as I keep telling you, false, and the fact that you keep making it despite being told that it is false makes you a complete and utter c unt and also demonstrates nothing more than how weak your argument is in that all you have to back it up is a false assumption about me.

I'll also point out that in your postg the money spent was your MAIN point, the fact they may have got off was merely an "also". It is those priorities I was questioning.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #24 | 2122451
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    I did explain why, I explained it very clearly.
    Where?

I also pointed out that my post would have been the same if I was still living in the UK.
    And very conveniently, that cannot be disproven.

There is nothing to refute, you made an assumption about me that is false. I have told you that it is false, that's all there is to it.

Your assumption is, as I keep telling you, false, and the fact that you keep making it despite being told that it is false makes you a complete and utter c unt and also demonstrates nothing more than how weak your argument is in that all you have to back it up is a false assumption about me.

I'll also point out that in your postg the money spent was your MAIN point, the fact they may have got off was merely an "also". It is those priorities I was questioning.
    Well it is regrettable if I gave that impression. Clearly the most important thing is that these men get a fair trial. As I said, "It would also have defeated the object of Robinson's actions, since he presumably wanted to see the men convicted." But the money is not unimportant. A large wedge of the money I work hard for goes in taxes. I know that's inevitable, but I want to see the money spent well and not wasted. If a twat like Tommy Robinson causes that money to be wasted, it matters to me.

5. #25 | 2122453
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Oh just fuck off, I really can't be bothered.

Come back when you're capable of following a thread.

6. #26 | 2122456
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Oh just fuck off, I really can't be bothered.

Come back when you're capable of following a thread.
    So, no answer then.

I am amazed by your persistent ability to turn a thread on which there is basic agreement, into a pissing contest. We are agreed on the central point, that Robinson's conviction is justified. We are agreed that his actions could have resulted in the trial of men accused of serious sexual offences, collapsing, and those men walking free. The only point on which there is disagreement is the importance of the financial aspect. Even so, right from your first post, you turn it into a personal issue. And that's even before any Rightards have shown up on the thread. Jeez!

7. #27 | 2122457
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    So, no answer then.
    The answer is in this thread. You do this sort of shit all the time. Make assumptions, claim the other person hasn't given reasons for something they have.

Are you REALLY that thick. Read the fucking thread.

I am amazed by your persistent ability to turn a thread on which there is basic agreement, into a pissing contest.
    Physician, heal thyself. It's YOU that made the insulting assumption that the reason the money isn't important to me because I don't pay taxes in the UK. It's YOU that repeated that assumption over and over even AFTER you were told it wasn't true.

All of that was YOU, and that is what has caused the problem in this thread. If you want to debate with me, then debate the facts, don't try and tell me what I think and why I think it. It's a lazy way of arguing that's only fit for rightards and dullards. Also you ALWAYS get it wrong.

YOU are the person who turned it into a personal issue when you claimed to know why I think what I think.

Of all the people on this forum you are the one that most needs to take notice of my avatar.

8. #28 | 2122458
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    The answer is in this thread. You do this sort of shit all the time. Make assumptions, claim the other person hasn't given reasons for something they have.

Are you REALLY that thick. Read the fucking thread.

Physician, heal thyself. It's YOU that made the insulting assumption that the reason the money isn't important to me because I don't pay taxes in the UK. It's YOU that repeated that assumption over and over even AFTER you were told it wasn't true.

All of that was YOU, and that is what has caused the problem in this thread. If you want to debate with me, then debate the facts, don't try and tell me what I think and why I think it. It's a lazy way of arguing that's only fit for rightards and dullards. Also you ALWAYS get it wrong.

YOU are the person who turned it into a personal issue when you claimed to know why I think what I think.

Of all the people on this forum you are the one that most needs to take notice of my avatar.
    Oh dear, you're absolutely furious, aren't you? You really need to stop taking these things so personally.

There is an English phrase, "he who pays the piper, calls the tune". I pay UK taxes, you don't. I am entitled to a view on how those taxes should be spent. Trials that collapse for some reason, at a cost of millions of pounds of taxpayers' money, are not IMO the best use of the taxes that I and other hard working people in the UK pay. It doesn't make a difference to you because you don't pay those taxes. That's not an opinion, it's a statement of fact. You say your view wouldn't be different if you did pay UK taxes. Well what would your view be if the tax collector took your taxes in cash, put the cash down the toilet and pulled the chain? Because that's effectively what happens when a trial collapses.

9. #29 | 2122459
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    Oh dear, you're ...
    Pointing out home truths.

There's a good reason that you have the sole distinction of being universally despised by both the left and the right on this forum.

10. #30 | 2122460
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Pointing out home truths.

There's a good reason that you have the sole distinction of being universally despised by both the left and the right on this forum.
    So now we see the really nasty side of Fork Me, this is the forum bully coming out. He can't answer my arguments, so he resorts to ad hominem comments of the vilest nature.

Well Fork Me, you point people out to your sig, well I point you out to mine.

Thread Information