G5
Started by Bill. MC, 24th June 2019 18:11 in Science & Astronomy

1. #1 | 2121596
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default G5

Am I the only idiot in BC forums who believes that it is dangerous?

There has been controversy concerning the safety of wi fi for many years and IMO if these probable dangers are bad enough, then G5 will make them a certainty.

BTW according to the following link 180 scientists and doctors in almost 40 countries are warning the world about 5G health risks.

https://www.gaia.com/article/5g-heal...dxgu0AKHdEA9Ww

BTW is it possible for a scientist or a doctor to be an idiot?

2. #2 | 2121598
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Default Re: G5

Bill. MC
    Am I the only idiot in BC forums ...
    No, there's also Parsonstreet and that stupid druid.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Dordie

3. #3 | 2121599
    Just an allusion
    England

JUN

Fork Me
    You're forgetting Bobson.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

4. #4 | 2121600
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUN

Alice
    You're forgetting Bobson.
    He's more fruitloop than idiotic.

Completely hatstand.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #5 | 2121604
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUN

Bill. MC
    Definitely!!!!!
    They who walk in silence hang the innocent and set the guilty free.

6. #6 | 2121610
    Hammond and May out
    England

JUN

Fork Me
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

7. #7 | 2121612
    BC Member
    Scotland

JUN

Bill. MC
    Am I the only idiot in BC forums who believes that it is dangerous?

There has been controversy concerning the safety of wi fi for many years and IMO if these probable dangers are bad enough, then G5 will make them a certainty.

BTW according to the following link 180 scientists and doctors in almost 40 countries are warning the world about 5G health risks.

https://www.gaia.com/article/5g-heal...dxgu0AKHdEA9Ww

Yeah.....just a bunch of electromagnetic waves passing through cells and interfering with their metabolic function, with most people subject to some form of exposure 24/7...nothing to see here, move along.

When climbing telecom poles with microwave transmitters on them, telecom engineers have to ensure that the transmitter is turned off before climbing the pole. Now these 5G booster stations are going to be attached to every 3-4 lamposts in areas unfortunate enough to get it.......the argument is made that these booster stations will be much lower power than the current antennae, but then 5g technology is different in that the signal is shot out in beams to the reciever as opposed to radiated in all directions, and also the frequencies are going to increase which among other things means that when it comes into contact with the human body, much more of it is going to be absorbed by the skin, and perhaps of most concern, is the effect it will have on the eyes......and of course the already crashing insect population.

Prof Martin Pall described 5G is the most stupidest idea in the history of mankind....and I agree, but can do fuck all about it.....I have wrote letters to the cooncil (not about 5G but suggesting that children should have the option of being educated in an environment free of WiFi and fucking wirelessly transmitting tablets)....get fobbed with "emissions fall well within international guidelines etc etc....write to MPs get the same shit, etc etc... The fact is, the vast vast majority of people don't see this as an issue and so long as that remains the case your standard local authority or parliamentary politician aint going to see any mileage in being seen to do anything about it.

Now I would quite happy to see the ignorant prole masses bathe themselves in this technology, and suffering all the inevitable long term consequences.....infertility, increased cancers, increased brain disorders (especially in children whose brains are still developing). Fuck them all. Let them all wipe themselves out just so long as I don't have to pay for their medical care (which I do)....the problem starts when people who don't want to expose themselves to this electromagnetic pollution, have no choice but to be exposed to it due to the ignorance of the majority.
    Scrot is a poof!
    Liked by: Bill. MC

8. #8 | 2121622
    The common sense poster

JUN

I think I'll sell my phones, tablets, and dump the home wifi.
    I'm also going to make a tin foil full body condom.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Fork Me

9. #9 | 2121706
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

10. #10 | 2121707
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUN

Liked by: Luna, sphinx

Thread Information