Waiting for people to slip up
Started by parsonstreet, 18th May 2019 21:50 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2116649
    here
    Wales

MAY

Default Waiting for people to slip up

I think this is a stupid and bullying tactic.

Some people are just waiting for someone to say something they can criticize and when they do they go way overboard.

Using someone else mistakes to make yourself look good is not a good personality trait in my opinion. In fact quite the reverse.

Hope this helps
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

2. #2 | 2116652
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAY

Default Re: Waiting for people to slip up

parsonstreet
    Hope this helps
    Indeed.
    They who walk in silence hang the innocent and set the guilty free.
    Liked by: parsonstreet

3. #3 | 2116721
    The common sense poster

MAY

Waiting for people to slip up
    I thought you said you didn't take it up the arsehole.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

4. #4 | 2116740
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

I see no evidence for that.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #5 | 2116767
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

parsonstreet
    Some people are just waiting for someone to say something they can criticize and when they do they go way overboard.
    Terrible, isn't it...

parsonstreet
    Reg claimed I was wrong, wrong, wrong about something.

And I proved I was right, right, right.
    parsonstreet
    How wrong could you be Scrotnig?
    parsonstreet
    Is there something wrong with Fork Me's Keyboard or does he not have a spell checker.
    parsonstreet
    What a monumentally ignorant thing to say
    parsonstreet
    you are an ignorant arsewipe
    parsonstreet
    The idiocy and lack of intelligent argument is firmly and always in your camp of sad uneducated retarded fascists.
    And the ultimate hypocrisy:

parsonstreet
    At least you are all old enough to predecease me. Thank god for that eh.
    Explain to me why the standards you presume to require of others don't apply to you?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

6. #6 | 2116779
    here
    Wales

MAY

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum...light=parasite

Memnoch
    A dead muslim is a muslim who can't kill anyone else. I celebrate their deaths, as will I yours.
    Memnoch
    Like I give a shit what you think. Fuck off and die, idiot parasite.
    Memnoch
    . You are a parasite, a burden, a worthless pile of shit that will be missed by no one when you cease to exist, which will hopefully be very soon.
    Memnoch
    You know what, I think I owe the members of this site an apology. I met you. In person. I had the opportunity to slit your throat and I didn't take it. I guess I'm just too nice. Or maybe it's just that I realised I would only have to put up with you for a few hours. The restraint of those who are forced to encounter you more regularly is to be either admired or condemned, I'm not sure which.

It's hard to say whether I would actually kill you if you lived near me, because I've never had such a total and utter :x as you living near me. I'd probably sell my house to someone I didn't like. Someone in the slave trade perhaps.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

7. #7 | 2116785
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

8. #8 | 2116794
    here
    Wales

MAY

Look at the context and disproportionate nature of Memnoch's abuse.

parsonstreet
    Israel faces a perpetual existential threat.
    Memnoch
    See what I mean? What we have here is a man so unbelievably thick he waits for you to describe precisely how stupidly he's going to behave then behaves in precisely that way.

parsonstreet
    Anything you can't comprehend is Pseudo-intellectual.

HTH
    Memnoch
    Pretending to comprehend, that's pseudointellectual and it's you. It's all you do. It's all you've ever done. You are a talentless, pretentious, worthless, parasitic waste of everyone's time and resources and the moment you die will be the only time you have ever done anything remotely useful. You are the most completely despicable excuse for a human being I have ever encountered. You have no redeeming features. The universe insults itself by your existence.

9. #9 | 2116805
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

parsonstreet
    Look at the context and disproportionate nature of Memnoch's abuse.
    If Memnoch had claimed he HADN'T been abusive to you, these would certainly have proved that he had, however, he never made any such claim, merely pointed out that YOU are ALSO abusive and are, therefore, a hypocrite.

You have posted nothing that contradicts his claim.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Memnoch

10. #10 | 2116811
    here
    Wales

MAY

Fork Me
    If Memnoch had claimed he HADN'T been abusive to you, these would certainly have proved that he had, however, he never made any such claim, merely pointed out that YOU are ALSO abusive and are, therefore, a hypocrite.

You have posted nothing that contradicts his claim.
    I am no way near as repeatedly abusive as Memnoch. I wasn't criticizing people for being abusive but for jumping on peoples mistakes in a sanctimonious way to score points and also encouraging other people to do so in what amounts to gang bullying.

Memnoch used this as an example "Is there something wrong with Fork Me's Keyboard or does he not have a spell checker."

That was not at all aggressive, it was light hearted and I didn't say I wished you were dead and call you a parasite.

And on that thread you were trying to whip up hate for kino by overreacting to somethng else he said.

Thread Information