Where would you rather live?
Started by Memnoch, 18th May 2019 13:05 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2116492
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Default Where would you rather live?

A mansion in a shithole or a hovel in paradise?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

2. #2 | 2116496
    BC Member
    Scotland

MAY

Default Re: Where would you rather live?

Memnoch
    A mansion in a shithole or a hovel in paradise?
    Define shithole and define paradise.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2116497
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

BobBobson
    Define shithole and define paradise.
    Eye of the beholder I suppose.

Two scenarios:

1. You hate your house but you love the area it's in.
    2. Other way round.

Which do you prefer?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

4. #4 | 2116501
    BC Member
    Scotland

MAY

Ok.

I would rather live in a small cottage next to Callanish standing stones rather than in a mansion overlooking Grimsby docks.

I think land energies are one of the single biggest influences affecting day to day living all while the vast majority of humanity are complete ignorance of their existence..........and I know for sure that you (Memnoch) will scoff and deride this idea, which is exactly why I am stating it.
    Liked by: LadyLush, sphinx

5. #5 | 2116502
    The second referendum just
    happened - Escape won big
    style

MAY

I lived in a shithole called England for a while, and the house was nothing special.
    I moved to a very nice house in a lovely village where crime was almost unknown.
    I lived in houses in or new cities for eight years, but I don't really like cities so that time was more than enough.
    I now rent a largish four bed place with maid's quarters - it's 15 minutes walk from a shopping centre but quiet and peaceful.
    It costs a grand sterling per year in rent, but that includes all taxes, a security guard, and rubbish collection three times per week.
    It's a modern house in very nice condition, and has room for two cars in the drive.
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy

6. #6 | 2116507
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

BobBobson
    Ok.

I would rather live in a small cottage next to Callanish standing stones rather than in a mansion overlooking Grimsby docks.

I think land energies are one of the single biggest influences affecting day to day living all while the vast majority of humanity are complete ignorance of their existence..........and I know for sure that you (Memnoch) will scoff and deride this idea, which is exactly why I am stating it.
    Tell me what land energies are since I've never heard of them and maybe I'll scoff and deride.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

7. #7 | 2116513
    BC Member

MAY

Nice Fred
    I lived in a shithole called England for a while, and the house was nothing special.
    You lived in Barnsley (the anus of South Yorkshire)......and you were an abject failure. Your opinion is irrelevant.
    Liked by: sphinx

8. #8 | 2116521
    here
    Wales

MAY

One of my cousins owns a mansion in Ghana. She is originally from Birmingham and set up a successful private school over there.

I am sure it is nice to live in. I think she does do some work with the disadvantaged over their. If I lived in that situation I would hope I could help the disadvantaged.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

9. #9 | 2116522
    here
    Wales

MAY

BobBobson

I think land energies are one of the single biggest influences affecting day to day living all while the vast majority of humanity are complete ignorance of their existence.
    How does this differ from location? There are certain locations I would not like to live in like most of London.

Whereas whenever I have visited Birmingham I feel okay.

I wouldn't want to live near a cliff or Gorge or on a main road.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

10. #10 | 2116545
    BC Member
    Scotland

MAY

Land energies come from a supposed grid or network that exists across the entire Earth. The idea of land energies is the idea of 'leylines'. There are meant to be varying grades of leylines a bit like there are varying grades of public highway ranging from Motorway to country track that criss cross the entire planet.

.......I buy into this idea somewhat, but I can't vouch first hand that this is the case.

I can however vouch first hand that land energies exist and that special places of particularly intense energetic power exist.

Think of land energies as a very low level electromagnetic fields that for whatever reason are generated at a certain area of land much in the same way that human beings generate weak electromagnetic fields around our bodies. Now consider that the nature of an electromagnetic field generated around a human, depends a lot on the person. Is he agitated or serene? Euphoric or depressed? If you buy into the idea this far, do you also believe that simply being around people generating a certain energetic field which reflects who or what they are at any given point in time, could in turn influence your own energetic field, and thus influence your mood?

If you can buy into all this, then it is logical leap that areas of land can generate their own distinct energetic fields, which have their own individual natures, which in turn affect the energetic fields off any other electronmagnetic field generating creature that wanders into the area.

This is what all the sacred sites from the pre-Christian era are based on......holy wells, faerie hills, enchanted forests, etc.....all land energy based phenomena.
    Liked by: LadyLush

Thread Information