Liked by: Monza DeLight

2. #32 | 2116003
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Default Re: Stupid phrases: Have a good day

Dordie
    How about a taser in the balls?
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

3. #33 | 2116022
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Given that tasers have been known to stop hearts, their use should be categorized as deadly force IMO. I don't believe the situation above warranted deadly force and the officer should therefore be charged with attempted murder, especially as she shot him a second time when he was already incapacitated.
    Liked by: Luna, sphinx

4. #34 | 2116023
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

How's that for a topic drift?
    Liked by: Luna

5. #35 | 2116035
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Memnoch
    Given that tasers have been known to stop hearts, their use should be categorized as deadly force IMO. I don't believe the situation above warranted deadly force and the officer should therefore be charged with attempted murder, especially as she shot him a second time when he was already incapacitated.
    I agree with you. The constant firings were revenge for the slap, not defence. She constantly put him on so much pain that he couldn't physically respond to her demand and then hurt him again for failing to comply. She's deliberately torturing him, pure and simple.

Cops that think they are the judge, jury and executioner (a la Judge Dread) are, unfortunately, commonplace in the States.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

6. #36 | 2116125
    BC Member
    England

MAY

Memnoch
    I agree, well over the top, once ok....but he didn't even recover in time before the next shot! I doubt he could have put his hands behind his back if he tried
    In post 285767, lee said:
    Michaels answer to everything is to remove all border controls. The guy is a fool - and everyone knows it.
    It makes me laugh when Monza puts him in his place. She makes Bill look like a pussycat.

Thread Information