Have you ever come out of a supermarket with ONLY what you went in for?
Started by Scrotnig, 18th April 2019 23:10 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2112554
    BC Member
    BC Team

APR

Default Have you ever come out of a supermarket with ONLY what you went in for?

I am a terrible shopper. I rarely write lists, and even if I do I just pop anything in my trolley that I happen to fancy. I must be a supermarket's dream.

2. #2 | 2112556
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Default Re: Have you ever come out of a supermarket with ONLY what you went in for?

Scrotnig
    I am a terrible shopper. I rarely write lists, and even if I do I just pop anything in my trolley that I happen to fancy. I must be a supermarket's dream.
    You do look a bit like dale winton.

3. #3 | 2112557
    BC Member
    BC Team

APR

Default Re: Have you ever come out of a supermarket with ONLY what you went in for?

Reg Perrin
    You do look a bit like dale winton.
    I'm delighted, he was a bit of a hero of mine back in the day.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

4. #4 | 2112700
    The unflounced

APR

I make a list, buy the stuff, then head away.
    I do buy things not on the list, but usually because I've forgotten to add them, but seeing them on the shelf reminds me.
    I impulse buy on occasion, but not often.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

5. #5 | 2112701
    The unflounced

APR

That changes in electronics shops where I often impulse buy expensive items.
    We all have our weaknesses.

6. #6 | 2112740
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

I do impulse buy, but not always. Sometimes I go to a supermarket with a list and buy what's on the list and nothing else, sometimes I go with a short list and end up having to pust the trolley home because I've bought too much to carry (My local supermarket is literally just round the corner so pushing the trolley home and taking it back is no big deal).

I even impulse buy on the Internet, the old console I bought for nostalgia's sake is an example. I'm going to see Slayer in Athens in July because I impulse bought the ticket online while drunk in a rock bar with some Cypriot friends who were going and said "why don't you come?". I'm very happy about that one though, because I'm looking forward to it and might not have got around to getting the ticket otherwise.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

7. #7 | 2112744
    Tinselshit

APR

Nice Fred
    I impulse buy on occasion, but not often...
    Then, 2 minutes later...

Nice Fred
    I often impulse buy expensive items.

Nice Fred
    We all have our weaknesses.
    Yes, yours is an inability to tell the truth.
    Liked by: sphinx

8. #8 | 2112748
    The unflounced

APR

Joe 90
    Then, 2 minutes later...

Yes, yours is an inability to tell the truth.
    The second post started.

That changes in electronics shops
    Perhaps I could suggest you read the posts, or ask someone to help you read them if you have difficulty, so you don't look like a dribbling moron. I'm sure you're a lovely chap so I wouldn't want anyone to think you were a pointless pillock without a clue.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Fork Me

9. #9 | 2112750
    Tinselshit

APR

Nice Fred
    Perhaps I could suggest you read the posts, or ask someone to help you read them if you have difficulty, so you don't look like a dribbling moron. I'm sure you're a lovely chap so I wouldn't want anyone to think you were a pointless pillock without a clue.
    Or....you could expand your limited language skills so that you don’t appear to contradict yourself, as you clearly did here, you sad little fraud.

10. #10 | 2112759
    Independent
    United Kingdom

APR

Has anyone ever bought something when they had no impulse to buy something?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

Thread Information