Jeremy Corbyn. Fucking Legend!
Started by BobBobson, 12th April 2019 14:00 in News & Current Affairs

1. #11 | 2111515
    here
    Wales

APR

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn. Fucking Legend!

Reg Perrin
    So how do you think your life would be without the remnants of the welfare state?
    What has that got to do with the topic of this thread?

Is this how you justify supporting immoral people? With a backlash against societies most vulnerable?
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

2. #12 | 2111518
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    What has that got to do with the topic of this thread?

Is this how you justify supporting immoral people? With a backlash against societies most vulnerable?
    Because that would possibly be the alternative society was it not for people like Corbyn. It's you whos stupid if you can't see that that was the point Bob made regarding you

3. #13 | 2111520
    here
    Wales

APR

Reg Perrin
    Because that would possibly be the alternative society was it not for people like Corbyn.
    Corbyn has not been elected so you have no idea what society would be like under him.

You perceive Corbyn as some kind of miracle worker (as well as a terrorism supporter)

You seem to exist in some kind of facile narrative of good versus evil.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

4. #14 | 2111523
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    Corbyn has not been elected so you have no idea what society would be like under him.

You perceive Corbyn as some kind of miracle worker (as well as a terrorism supporter)

You seem to exist in some kind of facile narrative of good versus evil.
    I'll tell you what yer fuckin parasite. Take each one of the benefits and supports you currently receive. trace their origins back to what point in time they started. Examine how they started off under a Labour Government and then shrunk or grew depending on who was in office. Then do the same for Education and the National Health service. Then do the same for Housing and public utilities. It is fuckin beyond me how anyone, never mind an arsehole like you, can ignore the facts of history if they an ordinary average person. It is anyone who is in that position but still supports the Tories that is living in a fuckin delusional state.

I doubt you would be alive now if it wasn't for Keir Hardy. You'd most likely be glad of that though.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

5. #15 | 2111524
    here
    Wales

APR

Reg Perrin
    I'll tell you what yer fuckin parasite. Take each one of the benefits and supports you currently receive. trace their origins back to what point in time they started. Examine how they started off under a Labour Government and then shrunk or grew depending on who was in office. Then do the same for Education and the National Health service. Then do the same for Housing and public utilities. It is fuckin beyond me how anyone, never mind an arsehole like you, can ignore the facts of history if they an ordinary average person. It is anyone who is in that position but still supports the Tories that is living in a fuckin delusional state.

I doubt you would be alive now if it wasn't for Keir Hardy. You'd most likely be glad of that though.
    Jeremy Corbyn did not found the Labour party. Your are responding to something that no one said.

Tony Blair was a Labour party leader also and Gordon Brown. I suppose you were impressed by them also?

I have never voted Conservative in my life.

The failure to offer a feasible alternative to the Conservative will allow them to continue to hammer their ideology down.

6. #16 | 2111525
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    Jeremy Corbyn did not found the Labour party. Your are responding to something that no one said.

Tony Blair was a Labour party leader also and Gordon Brown. I suppose you were impressed by them also?

I have never voted Conservative in my life.

The failure to offer a feasible alternative to the Conservative will allow them to continue to hammer their ideology down.
    If you look back at my post I said people like Corbyn.
    In answer to the Blair brown question, yes, I was impressed. They did a lot of good things that are often overlooked and now ignored in a rush to condemn them as neo liberal and warmongers. My view on the first is that Blair tried to negotiate a middle ground and still did good Labour valued stuff whilst the war in Iraq, though wrong, was due to the real politik of being a subservient country to the USA.

7. #17 | 2111529
    here
    Wales

APR

Reg Perrin
    If you look back at my post I said people like Corbyn.
    You said that in a previous post then in the next post you mentioned people totally unrelated to Corbyn and separated by an historical and ideological gulf.

I think the idea that politicians can solve our problems is worryingly naive. They are ciphers for peoples aspirations. Politicians will just inflict the will of a bare majority onto the people. They will oppress dissent on your behalf. They will green light asylums to populate with people you want them to.

8. #18 | 2111530
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    You said that in a previous post then in the next post you mentioned people totally unrelated to Corbyn and separated by an historical and ideological gulf.
    That's the whole thing you stupid twat. The appeal of Corbyn is that he takes the Labour Party back to its ideological roots.

9. #19 | 2111531
    here
    Wales

APR

Reg Perrin
    That's the whole thing you stupid twat. The appeal of Corbyn is that he takes the Labour Party back to its ideological roots.
    The ideological roots of antisemitism and terrorism support?

10. #20 | 2111532
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Thread Information