Things we'll have to do after Brexit, No. 463
Started by Scrotnig, 4th March 2019 23:38 in Brexit Forum

1. #1 | 2106656
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Default Things we'll have to do after Brexit, No. 463

Things we'll have to do after Brexit

An occasional series focusing on the things we may be forced into doing after we leave the EU, from the perspective of remainers.

No. 463 - Eat dead people

Yes, that's right - food will become so scarce after Brexit, that humans will be forced to eat people when they die.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

2. #2 | 2106659
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAR

Default Re: Things we'll have to do after Brexit, No. 463

Call Forker a foreigner.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

3. #3 | 2106665
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAR

It's OK, you won't need to eat dead people, if the Yanks have there way there will be plenty of chlorinated chicken, pink slime and ammonia soaked beef for all.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #4 | 2106677
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAR

Fork Me
    It's OK, you won't need to eat dead people, if the Yanks have there way there will be plenty of chlorinated chicken, pink slime and ammonia soaked beef for all.
    The United States of AMERICA kept the British fed during WW2. But, like my stupid younger brother, who did not experience WW2 it somehow did not happen.
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #5 | 2106686
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAR

Dordie
    The United States of AMERICA kept the British fed during WW2. But, like my stupid younger brother, who did not experience WW2 it somehow did not happen.
    So what? They weren't chlorinating their chicken back then, nor using ammonia to make pink slime from beef. Both of which are illegal in the EU for very good reason.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

6. #6 | 2106687
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAR

Fork Me
    So what? They weren't chlorinating their chicken back then, nor using ammonia to make pink slime from beef. Both of which are illegal in the EU for very good reason.
    The EU will have no say.....I won't eat shit. others won't eat shit so where is your argument?... Other than your usual digression.

7. #7 | 2106692
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAR

Dordie
    The EU will have no say.....I won't eat shit. others won't eat shit so where is your argument?... Other than your usual digression.
    The Yanks are adamant that relaxing out food laws to fit there's is paramount to any UK-US trade deal. Pink slime doesn't even need to be labelled in the US, it can be a part of your mincemeat without you knowing. The same is true of chlorinated chicken. You'll be buying it without even knowing if they get their way.

Enjoy.

8. #8 | 2106694
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Fork Me
    The Yanks are adamant that relaxing out food laws to fit there's is paramount to any UK-US trade deal. Pink slime doesn't even need to be labelled in the US, it can be a part of your mincemeat without you knowing. The same is true of chlorinated chicken. You'll be buying it without even knowing if they get their way.

Enjoy.
    Is there a good reason we need to buy food from the bloody US?

FFS why can't we use our own chickens, beef, pork etc? We don't need foreign crap.

And make no mistake the EU 'higher food standards' were ignored by practically every EU country except us anyhow.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

9. #9 | 2106705
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAR

We had dried egg, dried Milk, Spam, Lend lease, The Marshall plan, liberty ships, the Mighty Eighth, millions of men many of whom perished, one would not expect Muslim lovers to take a spin out to the American Cemetery at Maddingly, as I have, to see the untold thousands of graves of young Americans.
    No....like yesterday, you're too selfish for matters like that.

10. #10 | 2106711
    The common sense poster

MAR

India and China are biting at the bit, just waiting for Britain to escape Europe.
    The shortages predicted by gay and/or leftie coward remainers just aren't going to happen
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

Thread Information