Brexit bullies
Started by Chris Mitchell, 28th February 2019 23:44 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2106271
    Fluffed out
    England

FEB

Default Brexit bullies

I'm sure Scrot will be along to condemn this bullying by a local council very shortly.

An 82-year old grandmother has been ordered to remove a very polite anti-Brexit mural painted by her three grandchildren, aged 15, 13 and 11, from her own home or face a 2,500 fine.

Imagine the outrage from BC-ers if a local council had ordered a householder to remove a PRO-Brexit mural from his or her own home!

In the interests of balance, I await their condemnation of this council. Meanwhile, I'll just get some popcorn.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...brexit-2594040

2. #2 | 2106273
    BC Member
    BC Team

FEB

Default Re: Brexit bullies

Chris Mitchell
    I'm sure Scrot will be along to condemn this bullying by a local council very shortly.

An 82-year old grandmother has been ordered to remove a very polite anti-Brexit mural painted by her three grandchildren, aged 15, 13 and 11, from her own home or face a 2,500 fine.

Imagine the outrage from BC-ers if a local council had ordered a householder to remove a PRO-Brexit mural from his or her own home!

In the interests of balance, I await their condemnation of this council. Meanwhile, I'll just get some popcorn.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...brexit-2594040
    You think I would have an issue condemning a council for bullying behaviour?

That said it looks hideous, but so does the wall in question.

As for the lady in question, she should the council to focus more on emptying bins and cleaning the streets, and less and acting like the Stasi.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

3. #3 | 2106286
    Fluffed out
    England

MAR

Scrotnig
    You think I would have an issue condemning a council for bullying behaviour?
    No. I said you'd be along very shortly to condemn it, which you did.

I'm talking about the rightards on here, who've gone very quiet. You're a known leftie. You don't even hate the Common Market, for goodness sake!

4. #4 | 2106298
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAR

Chris Mitchell

I'm talking about the rightards on here, who've gone very quiet. You're a known leftie. You don't even hate the Common Market, for goodness sake!
    No, Scrot is a rightard.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #5 | 2106302
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAR

Chris Mitchell

You just like the common.

6. #6 | 2106355
    Fluffed out
    England

MAR

And, exactly as predicted, the rightards have gone very quiet indeed

7. #7 | 2106358
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

MAR

Just mine and the 52% opinion...
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. #8 | 2106360
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAR

Chris Mitchell
    And, exactly as predicted, the rightards have gone very quiet indeed
    Perhaps they agree with the sentiment, they will miss our money; especially when the EU project starts to disintegrate.

9. #9 | 2106362
    Fluffed out
    England

MAR

nicknotnicked
    Just mine and the 52% opinion...
    And that gives local councils the right to bully householders who paint murals on their own houses expressing a different viewpoint to the 52% does it?

I do hope this isn't what Britain is going to look like after Brexit - anyone who dares to hold a differing opinion being told to shut up or get fined.

10. #10 | 2106364
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

MAR

Chris Mitchell
    And that gives local councils the right to bully householders who paint murals on their own houses expressing a different viewpoint to the 52% does it?

I do hope this isn't what Britain is going to look like after Brexit - anyone who dares to hold a differing opinion being told to shut up or get fined.
    That's on a Public wall painted anonymously, if the silly people want to own up to their actions then tough.

Thread Information