FAO Scrotnig - Etiquette at McDonalds
Started by Chris Mitchell, 31st January 2019 09:53 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2102903
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

Default FAO Scrotnig - Etiquette at McDonalds

Scrot - I know you sometimes make use of the drive-through McDonalds at Wigston, and knowing that you were brought up properly I should imagine that were you taken by the desire for some chicken nuggets in the morning, the conversation might go like this:

Scrot: Good morning, oh disembodied voice of the order station, I wonder if you would perhaps be so kind as to furnish me with some delicious chicken McNuggets, as I find myself in the mood for some tender foul, reared to the highest standards and ideally corn-fed, perfectly cooked and coated with a delicious batter, served with a catsup of finest British tomatoes, please.

Disembodied voice at the ordering station: Sorry, we don't do McNuggets in the early morning, only our breakfast menu.

Scrot: Oh dear, what a pity, I was so looking forward to some poultry comestibles. In that case, I would like just a Bacon and Egg McMuffin, please!

Dismebodied voice: OK, that's 2.09 if you'd like to drive to the payment window.

Scrot: Thank you very much for your assistance, oh disembodied voice.

However, many would find such a conversation rather stilted and old-fashioned. These days what is needed is some proper "banter" with the staff at McDonalds, and this is how it SHOULD be done.

Liked by: bill jarvis, Luna

2. #2 | 2102914
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

JAN

Default Re: FAO Scrotnig - Etiquette at McDonalds

Chris Mitchell
    Scrot - I know you sometimes make use of the drive-through McDonalds at Wigston, and knowing that you were brought up properly I should imagine that were you taken by the desire for some chicken nuggets in the morning, the conversation might go like this:

Scrot: Good morning, oh disembodied voice of the order station, I wonder if you would perhaps be so kind as to furnish me with some delicious chicken McNuggets, as I find myself in the mood for some tender foul, reared to the highest standards and ideally corn-fed, perfectly cooked and coated with a delicious batter, served with a catsup of finest British tomatoes, please.

Disembodied voice at the ordering station: Sorry, we don't do McNuggets in the early morning, only our breakfast menu.

Scrot: Oh dear, what a pity, I was so looking forward to some poultry comestibles. In that case, I would like just a Bacon and Egg McMuffin, please!

Dismebodied voice: OK, that's 2.09 if you'd like to drive to the payment window.

Scrot: Thank you very much for your assistance, oh disembodied voice.

However, many would find such a conversation rather stilted and old-fashioned. These days what is needed is some proper "banter" with the staff at McDonalds, and this is how it SHOULD be done.
    I believe Fork Me had a similar outburst, when he was told at his local takeaway, that they had run out of kebabs.
    Rees Mogg for PM
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

3. #3 | 2102915
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

bill jarvis
    I believe Fork Me had a similar outburst, when he was told at his local takeaway, that they had run out of kebabs.
    I live in Cyprus, they NEVER run out of kebabs...
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #4 | 2102916
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

I love the way the next car, who's been waiting patiently, then just drives up to the window.

Just hope he didn't ask for chicken McNuggets.
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #5 | 2102918
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Chris Mitchell
    I love the way the next car, who's been waiting patiently, then just drives up to the window.

Just hope he didn't ask for chicken McNuggets.
    I would have done, just for a laugh.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

6. #6 | 2102919
    BC Member
    Ireland

JAN

I hope someone took the registration of Sphinx's that strange woman's car and reported her to the police!

7. #7 | 2102924
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

Fork Me
    I would have done, just for a laugh.
    Or, to quote When Harry Met Sally: "I'll have what she's having!"

8. #8 | 2102925
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

This is just one of the kebab shops I use, but even I couldn't manage that one!

http://www.worldrecordacademy.com/fo..._Eid_90116.htm

Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Luna

9. #9 | 2102927
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

Fork Me
    This is just one of the kebab shops I use, but even I couldn't manage that one!

http://www.worldrecordacademy.com/fo..._Eid_90116.htm
    OMG! Four TONNES of meat!!!

What would worry me is how the hell did he make sure it was properly cooked all the way through?

10. #10 | 2102933
    BC Member
    England

JAN

Chris Mitchell
    OMG! Four TONNES of meat!!!

What would worry me is how the hell did he make sure it was properly cooked all the way through?
    I don't eat the muck.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

Thread Information