I had a creepy Dream Last Night
Started by parsonstreet, 30th December 2018 23:57 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2099230
    here
    Wales

DEC

Default I had a creepy Dream Last Night

Worthy of the Halloween forum.

But weirdly it didn't disturb me for long like some of my dreams have.

I think I was falling asleep at the time. I felt something in my groin area so I put my hand under the duvet and then I touched a hand. So I looked around to see where the hand was coming from and then I saw the dark outline of someone stooped by the side of the bed then I woke up.

It was unnerving. But I didn't have the negative emotions/anxiety I have had with other more innocuous dreams.

But it was like something out of a horror movie.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

2. #2 | 2099231
    here
    Wales

DEC

Default Re: I had a creepy Dream Last Night

Another dream I have had twice is strange because I don't usually have the same dream twice.

In the dream I am in a Chinese restaurant and people are ordering food which is quite cheap but then they order a can of coke and the cans are priced at 3000 pounds and the customers are unaware until they have started drinking them and I start to shout and get into a fight and the police are called.

It is strange that I have had this dream twice because it seems like it might be symbolic.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..
    Liked by: TrickShot

3. #3 | 2099232
    BC Member

DEC

Default Re: I had a creepy Dream Last Night

parsonstreet
    Another dream I have had twice is strange because I don't usually have the same dream twice.

In the dream I am in a Chinese restaurant and people are ordering food which is quite cheap but then they order a can of coke and the cans are priced at 3000 pounds and the customers are unaware until they have started drinking them and I start to shout and get into a fight and the police are called.

It is strange that I have had this dream twice because it seems like it might be symbolic.
    This dream sounds like it has the potential to be a scene from Harry Enfield or Shameless.

I've been having a particular recurring dream for several years.

Thread Information