sphinx and I
Started by Dordie, 1st March 2018 16:13 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 2070535
    BC Member
    England

MAR

Default Re: sphinx and I

Those below pension age should wrap up well and keep warn, then turn off the gas as we pensioners need it.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #12 | 2070537
    BC Member
    England

MAR

Thank you for your seemly deep concern Mrs sphinx I think I am around similar age to the pair of you and yes I get the 25 as well, I have been down with flu and in the doldrums to loss of the wife after 57 years her anniversary comes up on 23 rd March I am now in remission from cancer so things can only go upwards (he hopes ) so keep smiling jmb

3. #13 | 2070539
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

john barnes
    Thank you for your seemly deep concern Mrs sphinx I think I am around similar age to the pair of you and yes I get the 25 as well, I have been down with flu and in the doldrums to loss of the wife after 57 years her anniversary comes up on 23 rd March I am now in remission from cancer so things can only go upwards (he hopes ) so keep smiling jmb
    Is 23rd March the day she died John?
    My mother died on the same date last year.
    I don't think my father (or I!) will ever get over it. They were married just short of 50 years.

Glad you're in remission. Keep up the good fight.

4. #14 | 2070540
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAR

john barnes
    Sorry to hear the sad details, but glad that you are recovering and wish you all the best....soon be Spring (hopefully) and we will all feel a bit better then, I think.

Good to hear from you....enjoy the 25! (I'll believe it's real when I get it.....I think it was nearly 10 years since I got the last one. )
    Love bears all things,believes all things,hopes all things,endures all things. Love never ends. 1 Corinthians: 13

5. #15 | 2070542
    BC Member
    England

MAR

john barnes
    Lovely to see you, John, you've has it rough but you are still in the ranks. Keep marching, I'm with you.

6. #16 | 2070543
    Fluffed out
    England

MAR

john barnes
    Sorry to hear your sad news, John, but glad you're in remission. All the best.

7. #17 | 2070556
    BC Member
    England

MAR

sphinx
    Haven't had one of those for many a long year!

They usually seem to manage to cut the forecast/actual temperature/ just short of the required time.
    Of course, Hammond might have quietly knocked that on the head!

Thread Information