Corbyn last night
Started by Scrotnig, 1st June 2017 13:57 in General Election 2017

1. #1 | 2032858
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Default Corbyn last night

Pretty impressive I thought, and May showed herself to be a cringing snivelling coward.

This is only heading in one direction, I just hope there is enough time before polling day.

The Tories, emboldened by another victory, WILL destroy any remaining support for the working man and the vulnerable in society.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

2. #2 | 2032862
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Default Re: Corbyn last night

Scrotnig
    Pretty impressive I thought, and May showed herself to be a cringing snivelling coward.

This is only heading in one direction, I just hope there is enough time before polling day.

The Tories, emboldened by another victory, WILL destroy any remaining support for the working man and the vulnerable in society.
    I thought Tim Farron was good....and the women...and that Scottish guy. Corbyn did enough. Nutall just showed that Ukip was always really the Bnp and Rudd did OK, she can't help it if May has made the Tories the laughing stock.

3. #3 | 2032864
    only here in spirit *hic*
    United Kingdom

JUN

Amber Rudd just plain shouldn't have been there - not just because May should have been there, but because she should have been at home with loved ones, mourning the loss of her Father two days ago.
    Liked by: Scrotnig

4. #4 | 2032865
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Durgemeister
    Amber Rudd just plain shouldn't have been there - not just because May should have been there, but because she should have been at home with loved ones, mourning the loss of her Father two days ago.
    Yes, I heard about that. It just goes to show that someone doesn't get their priorities right....or all of them....Strangely though....for some inexplicable reason I actually like Amber Rudd.

5. #5 | 2032868
    only here in spirit *hic*
    United Kingdom

JUN

Reg Perrin
    Yes, I heard about that. It just goes to show that someone doesn't get their priorities right....or all of them....Strangely though....for some inexplicable reason I actually like Amber Rudd.
    Sounds like she's been dealt a shit hand.. her ex, and father of her children, passed away not so long ago too.

6. #6 | 2032871
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

Reg Perrin
    No idea why you like her, as a politician I think she's awful. I'm sure she's a nice woman outside work and all that.

7. #7 | 2032875
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Durgemeister
    Sounds like she's been dealt a shit hand.. her ex, and father of her children, passed away not so long ago too.
    Maybe there's a common denominator here!!!

8. #8 | 2032877
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUN

The current Tory government is more evil than Thatcher's at its height.

They combine Thatcher's latter hatred for the poorer in society with Major's incompetence. Incredible that anyone considers they should win.
    Liked by: parsonstreet, sphinx

9. #9 | 2032887
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUN

Scrotnig

Corbyn also bottled it. He only changed his mind when he realised May wasn't going to be there. So that's two snivelling cowards.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: Dordie, Roco

10. #10 | 2032889
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUN

Memnoch
    Corbyn also bottled it. He only changed his mind when he realised May wasn't going to be there. So that's two snivelling cowards.
    He didn't bottle it though did he. You stupid twat.

Thread Information