If your child had been murdered last night
Started by Reg Perrin, 23rd May 2017 21:49 in Serious Discussion

1. #41 | 2032026
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Default Re: If your child had been murdered last night

Reg Perrin
    You on the other hand advocate policies and attitudes that would perpetuate the cycle of violence.
    Such as?
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

2. #42 | 2032027
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Scrotnig
    Oh so it's OUR fault. Not the bomber's.
    I see you're back to the oversimplistic bullshit.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

3. #43 | 2032028
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Scrotnig
    In the aftermath of such an atrocity, when most people are expressing outrage, condemnation and disgust, many lefties are busy making excuses for the perpetrators.
    Stop being such a fucking moron. It's important to find out why these things happen. It's the only way we can fight it.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

4. #44 | 2032030
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Fork Me
    Stop being such a fucking moron. It's important to find out why these things happen. It's the only way we can fight it.
    They happen because there's a significant streak of Islam that wishes to kill everyone who doesn't think like they do. It's as simple as that.

Appeasing these people and coming up with excuses for their behaviour will not prevent them doing what they are doing. They will still kill you, me and everyone else who doesn't follow their strict, narrow ideology.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: Lord Ponsonby, sphinx

5. #45 | 2032038
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Scrotnig
    They happen because there's a significant streak of Islam that wishes to kill everyone who doesn't think like they do. It's as simple as that.

Appeasing these people and coming up with excuses for their behaviour will not prevent them doing what they are doing. They will still kill you, me and everyone else who doesn't follow their strict, narrow ideology.
    You seem to have misunderstood, I said STOP being such a fucking moron, not continue.

HTH

6. #46 | 2032041
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

Fork Me
    You seem to have misunderstood, I said STOP being such a fucking moron, not continue.

HTH
    No counter argument because there isnt one
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #47 | 2032047
    here
    Wales

MAY

Salman Abedi the perpetrator was born in this country after his family sought asylum here from Libya. So I can't see what legitimate grievance he could be said to have had against his fellow Brits.

Black Africans have lots of legitimate grievances against the West but you don't see them perpetrating such attacks.
    Also Abedi's father has been recorded supporting Al Qaeda.

Some of these so-called refugees and asylum seekers are actually wanted criminals and islamic extremists in their own country that we have struggled to deport because human rights activists claims they won't get a fair trial in their own countries.

Including such high profile cases as Abu Qatada, Omar Bakri and Abu Hamza
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

8. #48 | 2032048
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

parsonstreet
    Black Africans have lots of legitimate grievances against the West but you don't see them perpetrating such attacks.
    Black Africans grievances against Britain were for events that happened a lot longer ago, and yes, there were such attacks, although usually in Africa itself.

Perhaps, as an example, you've heard of the Mau Maus?

9. #49 | 2032050
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

Tbh I find it all more than a bit sick watching a leftie schoolteacher flounder around making excuses for and attempting to justify the actions of muslim terrorists when children have lost their lives. Given his previous outrageous statements I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.

10. #50 | 2032052
    here
    Wales

MAY

Fork Me
    Black Africans grievances against Britain were for events that happened a lot longer ago, and yes, there were such attacks, although usually in Africa itself.

Perhaps, as an example, you've heard of the Mau Maus?
    Attacks by Africans on the Europeans occupying their countries and denying them rights are not the equivalent to Libyan asylums seekers families attacking the country that gave them refuge from a dictator.

The only link these terrorists have between themselves and the foreign conflicts is that they are all Muslims. So they ignore victims of other conflicts and oppression because they have no religious affiliation with them.

There are current day legitimate grievances Africans have such as the exploitation and theft of their countries labour and resources by corrupt Western business and the West's involvement or lack of in internal conflicts such as supplying weapons in civil wars which involve child soldiers or failure to intervene in genocide. Exporting land mines and so on.

We could all commit and try and justify terrorist attacks based on grievances we see around the world. Unless our own country or family is being attacked it does not amount to much of defense unless you want a perpetual state of war of grievances.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

Thread Information