20,000 more police officers
Started by Scrotnig, 26th July 2019 10:43 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2124456
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Default 20,000 more police officers

This is to begin within weeks and will take up to three years.

Excellent news. It precisely reverses the disgusting police cuts implemented by Theresa May as Home Secretary in 2010. One of her flagship policies, and Johnson has chucked it out of the window within 24 hours of taking office. I am certain the police cuts are why are streets are becoming increasingly lawless, with knife crime, acid attacks, etc. He could win a general election on this policy alone, everyone is sick of it and itís all Mayís fault.

Remains to be seen if it actually happens but itís a good move and it clearly shows he wants things to change.
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2124482
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Default Re: 20,000 more police officers

Scrotnig

Excellent news. It precisely reverses the disgusting police cuts implemented by Theresa May as Home Secretary in 2010. One of her flagship policies, and Johnson has chucked it out of the window within 24 hours of taking office. I am certain the police cuts are why are streets are becoming increasingly lawless, with knife crime, acid attacks, etc. He could win a general election on this policy alone, everyone is sick of it and it’s all May’s fault.

Remains to be seen if it actually happens but it’s a good move and it clearly shows he wants things to change.
    Surprise surprise, Boris makes it look, in the short term, like he is going to give people what they want. He'll also pump cash in to the NHS and a few other things (temporarily) while giving tax cuts to his rich mates...

...and morons like you who spent years telling us austerity is essential because "the money has run out" won't even question where it is coming from.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

3. #3 | 2124484
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Fork Me
    Surprise surprise, Boris makes it look, in the short term, like he is going to give people what they want. He'll also pumo cash in to the NHS and a few other things (temporarily) while giving tax cuts to his rich mates...

...and morons like you who spent years telling us austerity is essential because "the money has run out" won't even question where it is coming from.
    Austerity WAS essential, because lefties squandered all the cash, but that ceased to be the case some years ago. Tory cuts went way too far, and still are doing. This however is a welcome step to a more reasonable balance. Spending needs to be controlled but not to the detriment of society. The police cuts were very obviously to the detriment of society.

4. #4 | 2124485
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Scrotnig
    Austerity WAS essential, because lefties squandered all the cash,.
    Absolute bullshit, and austerity has done nothing to remedy the siuation. The National Debt is bigger than ever, several time bigger than when Cameron first came to power. If there was no money then, there is none now.

Cutting tax for the rich while spending more money doesn't add up.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Dordie

5. #5 | 2124489
    BC Member
    BC Team

JUL

Fork Me
    Absolute bullshit
    Nonsense. Nu-Lab spent all the cash, it's well known. They'd have got away with it except that we had a recession and they were exposed.

6. #6 | 2124494
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Fork Me
    Absolute bullshit, and austerity has done nothing to remedy the siuation. The National Debt is bigger than ever, several time bigger than when Cameron first came to power. If there was no money then, there is none now.

Cutting tax for the rich while spending more money doesn't add up.
    Struggling a bit aren't you!

Braced for abuse..
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #7 | 2124496
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Dordie
    Struggling a bit aren't you!
    Not in the least, Boris is possibly the easiest PM to discredit ever.

8. #8 | 2124497
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Fork Me
    Not in the least, Boris is possibly the easiest PM to discredit ever.
    What about Corbyn?...Or has he kept quiet?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

9. #9 | 2124499
    Prince Harry for our next
    King!
    St Lucia

JUL

Scrotnig

Excellent news. It precisely reverses the disgusting police cuts implemented by Theresa May as Home Secretary in 2010. One of her flagship policies, and Johnson has chucked it out of the window within 24 hours of taking office. I am certain the police cuts are why are streets are becoming increasingly lawless, with knife crime, acid attacks, etc. He could win a general election on this policy alone, everyone is sick of it and it’s all May’s fault.

Remains to be seen if it actually happens but it’s a good move and it clearly shows he wants things to change.
    I welcome the reversal of Theresa May's police cuts. It doesn't take a genius to see the connection between reduced police numbers and higher crime rates and lower clearup rates.

But it doesn't take a genius, either, to figure out that simultaneously promising extra spending on this, that and the other, and promising tax cuts for the rich, doesn't add up.
    Don't blame me, I voted Labour!

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

Ignore list: Joke 90 and his sock puppets
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

10. #10 | 2124503
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Dordie
    What about Corbyn?...Or has he kept quiet?
    Again, what about him?

Is that REALLY your only defence of your hero, Boris? "What about Corbyn"?

Pathetic, even by your low standards.

Thread Information