Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby Shut up, you piece of boring crap.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Box sets and Netflix
Fork Me That 70s show on Netflix atm. Finished Big Bang Theory. Also rewatched Father Ted on YouTube, and restarted Start Trek, Season 3 of DS9 atm.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread When this is over
Lovely Fred Nobody knows what will change, but there's a very high probability a lot will. I can see shopping habits changing for a lot of people as many have experienced online for the first time and realised it's an easy way to shop. A good few will be...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Does anyone on here know how to fix computers?
Luna No.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Shit out of Luck
superwoman She stopped for a pee during a marathon
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Does anyone on here know how to fix computers?
Memnoch Have you ever met a computer store employee who knew anything about computers?
sphinx
Memnoch Police forces everywhere are reporting a sharp drop in reported crimes... particularly robberies and assaults. Partly because the pubs are closed, no doubt, but also I suspect because the crims are afraid their victims might cough on them. ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch Here's one I made earlier...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Alice Blue Peter badge for Memnoch. :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch I waited 13 days for mine. The waiting list is now three months!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch Normal table up against the wall, net made out of books if you like - you don't even need an opponent. The ideal game for someone in solitary. (And if you don't have a bat and ball, a saucepan lid works fine as a bat and you can make a ball out of...
sphinx
Alice That's still a helluva lot of people, especially the younger generation.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Hoarders - money wasted
Alice With all this news of fake news, does anyone else find themselves questioning anything and everything you read online? And I don't just mean BC. The internet has made me soooo cynical.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread When this is over
Lovely Fred Schools have set up google classes, and they will stay as far as homework is concerned. Teachers have resisted tech for years, mostly because they were scared of it, but this has normalised it all over the world, and everyone likes it. Students find...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread When this is over
Lovely Fred Nobody knows what will change, but there's a very high probability a lot will. I can see shopping habits changing for a lot of people as many have experienced online for the first time and realised it's an easy way to shop. A good few will be...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread When this is over
Luna I am trying to keep to as 'normal' a life as possible anyway. Still taking early morning walks - usually around 5.00am - air still reasonably unpolluted and no-one else around. Regular food shopping once per week. Enough hobbies/tasks to keep me...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread When this is over
Alice 'A' cave, surely.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread China lying!
parsonstreet China is being accused of lying about coronavirus casualties. People from Wuhan have reported that at least 42 thousand people have died from the disease. And Iranian deaths have rapidly slowed and North Korea has no cases. But we can't...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 50 years today died the great Churchill
Memnoch There's only twelve people in Great England UK Britland and we all know each other. I was 2 years old when Churchill died, so obviously I was at his funeral.
Dordie
Memnoch If enough people accept the vaccine - I certainly will - maybe the antis won't matter so much because they'll be surrounded by immune people. If they catch it, well tough shit.
Chris Mitchell
Memnoch If enough people accept the vaccine - I certainly will - maybe the antis won't matter so much because they'll be surrounded by immune people. If they catch it, well tough shit.
Lovely Fred
Memnoch I've designed an app that tells you when to cross the road. Basically what happens is if you're stupid enough to look at it, you get killed while not paying attention crossing the road. I'm calling it "Charles". Here's the logo:
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch Here's one I made earlier...
Chris Mitchell
Luna Proof that there is life after death, Bill ?? That is good to know. Sir Patrick Moore - 4 March 1923 – 9 December 2012
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Shit out of Luck
Bill. MC This particular news item occurred about 2 months ago. So there would havebeen an adequate suppy of toilet rolls.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC