Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread To covid fans.
Scrotnig Oh yes, there re huge numbers. They are constantly coming out of the woodwork to demand restrictions, lockdowns and, most importantly, the return of the furlough scheme so that they can be paid to sit in the garden all summer drinking wine. You...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My Phone is dying
Chris Mitchell Pfft, you're just flirting with him again by changing your profile pic to someone who looks like his YouTube boifriend.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Going to the Opera
Chris Mitchell It boasts that it's "more secure" as it has a built-in VPN, but that apparently makes it slower than Chrome. Also, using a VPN so that large corporations can't farm your data sounds good if you know for sure you can trust your VPN provider - but...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread My Phone is dying
NotLaup That is the same make as my phone but I have a more expensive one OBVS
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
superwoman good for you, you show em !
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
Luna and that noise you hear is Deepak laughing - all the way to the bank!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
NotLaup I have a man coming around to scrape the barnacles off my pipes and I am feeling very anxious about it.. Straight men are like Viscious dogs.. Everyone tells you they are fine. BUT the moment you are in a room alone with them the attitude comes...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Poovricants and REAL men
superwoman good for you, you show em !
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 108 - Uniforms
Luna Tommy by Rudyard Kipling I went into a public 'ouse to get a pint o' beer, The publican 'e up an' sez, " We serve no red-coats here." The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die, I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 108 - Uniforms
Luna Scarlet and Tricorne by Bob Scott Scarlet and Tricorne the uniform of men so true That would be the Chelsea Pensioners Now that of women too! All loyal To the uniform past and present Men, now Women too Fought wars across the Globe For our...
misty15
Luna Earth Angels In Uniform by Patricia Capansky So little do we realize the many things they do or how much they affect our lives as each day we go through Because each time disaster strikes on them we can depend to demonstrate their expertise as...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Going to the Opera
Luna Never heard of it. Is it a classic?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
parsonstreet I should write a play called "Someone is frightened of Deepak Chopra". It will be about the existential plight of a walrus stranded off The Cape of Good Hope.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
parsonstreet I should write a play called "Someone is frightened of Deepak Chopra". It will be about the existential plight of a walrus stranded off The Cape of Good Hope.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Julian Assange
BobBobson Don't fuck with the USA is the moral of the story, and the whole dragging out of his case and countries bending their legal process and human rights laws to suit the will of the United States is very much part of the show.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread My Phone is dying
parsonstreet You could always get one of these.
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread "Evolution illuminates mortal phenomena"
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by NotLaup in the thread An apology
NotLaup The owner of that establishment has no regard for his employees
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread This yearís random pub annoyances
Scrotnig Endless sneezing and nose blowing Iíve done this one before. I get that sometimes people have to sneeze and it can sometimes be several times but these people seem to need to sneeze 20 or more times, really loudly, in quick succession....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread This yearís random pub annoyances
Scrotnig About time I documented the latest irritations. Playing videos on phones Seen this several times now so itís not one off idiots, itís some sort of trend. Spoonsies do not have music playing. This is one of the selling points of their...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Tonight I'm going to
Reg Perrin Watch the last episode of "The Lazarus Project" and have a little drink of Vodka. My first in 10 days. I hardly drink nowadays and I've been to the Gym every day last week. When I went today it was full of kids ON MY FUCKIN MACHINES!!!!! So I went...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Julian Assange
NotLaup WHAT? He revealed illegalities as a journalist. Like journalists shoudl do but most now just ram their tongue up the government anus I bet if they sliced through your brain it would be like Rock with Daily Mail inscribed on every slice... YOU...
BobBobson
Okami Itto The Russians: The Russians have put out a statement that Lugansk has been liberated, so it's either that or they've been stitched up again with another genius move by the great Commander Zelensky and they're somehow trying to save face. (/...) ...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My Phone is dying
Chris Mitchell This is Ponsonby's phone - it doesn't break when he has a tantrum and throws it against the wall, and is waterproof so can be hosed down when he wets himself.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC