Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Our family
parsonstreet Your family is morbid as well as being pathologically anti-semitic.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
wishingwell ..and how long are they?
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There are two genders
Scrotnig Men who think they are women aren’t “different”, they are mentally ill.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There are two genders
Scrotnig There are two genders, not 72, teaching children otherwise is just plain dishonesty & is leading to confused kids that want to push boundaries to be ‘edgy’ or different. Let’s remember, a large percentage of children referred to gender clinics...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Ask me anything
BobBobson EEEUUU-FKN-URGGGGHHHH!!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup Of embroidary aged 150 in the middle of a rugby scrum
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup Not on a first date :irked:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There are two genders
Scrotnig There are two genders, not 72, teaching children otherwise is just plain dishonesty & is leading to confused kids that want to push boundaries to be ‘edgy’ or different. Let’s remember, a large percentage of children referred to gender clinics...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Beer Tasting
Chris Mitchell Tell them you're a recovering alcoholic. We have photos from the Newcastle meet as evidence!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup Of embroidary aged 150 in the middle of a rugby scrum
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
misty15 Drinks a lot can be done deals debates and discussions at drinks - cup or glass lips sip the coffee mood imbibes alcohol eyes drink beauty take care of my health juices and coconut water I go smarter water is filler coffee my thought propeller...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Beer Tasting
Reg Perrin I have corrected your post.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our family
Reg Perrin My older brother and I started a little project a couple of years ago detailing the demise of each of our siblings. It started off one drunken evening speculating what it would be like for the last one of the twelve left standing. We stopped after a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
misty15 What Is Baby Drinking? By Jenny Moxham 'What is baby drinking?' (He'd been watching for a while). 'He's drinking Mother's milk, she answered Sweetly with a smile. 'What is milk?' the child inquired, 'I'd really like to know.' 'Why milk's a special...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig They don’t do non alcoholic. I checked.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna Summer Wine by Lee Hazelwood Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring My summer wine is really made from all these things I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to A song that I had only sang to just a few She...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 196 - Drink
Luna A wee Irish Whiskey by Rudolf Rinaldi A Wee Irish Whiskey I found myself a good wee bottle of 10 year old Irish whiskey under my wee Irish down pillow that must have been placed there by the wee good leprechaun tooth fairy I could not bring...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me For me it was Debbie Harry, Joanna Lumley (Sapphire and Steel era) and Heather Menzies (in Logan's Run)... for the Blondes ...and Joan Jett and Suzi Quattro for the Brunettes.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff To be fair, the Bananrama one wasn't a video as such, more a montage of them being... well... Bananarama! But... I've seen the Bluebells one that you posted many times. I didn't watch it at silly o'clock, (didn't want to wake Mr. N) have...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Beer Tasting
Fairy_Nuff In my capacity as an important birthday girl*/holiday maker, I am having a wine tasting at the moment. *(Yes, I know my birthday was on Monday but we're celebrating all week :D) I *do* like wine. I don't have to drive anywhere...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our family
Reg Perrin My older brother and I started a little project a couple of years ago detailing the demise of each of our siblings. It started off one drunken evening speculating what it would be like for the last one of the twelve left standing. We stopped after a...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Big day for smiler
Reg Perrin She's part of a team pitching for the contract to create something out of the sycamore gap tree. International competition and lots of it so it's a long shot.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our family
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Beer Tasting
Fairy_Nuff In my capacity as an important birthday girl*/holiday maker, I am having a wine tasting at the moment. *(Yes, I know my birthday was on Monday but we're celebrating all week :D) I *do* like wine. I don't have to drive anywhere...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Beer Tasting
Scrotnig In my capacity as an Important President, I am attending a beer tasting evening on Friday. I don’t like beer. :-| And I’m driving anyway. :-| :-|

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •