Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby Oh dear. I think I've been let down gently. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Fork Me John Lee Hooker had the blues every day, why would Wednesday be any different?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Fork Me I'm gonna try and go through the week without repeating what's already on. Starting with Sunday. A lot of songs with Sunday in but I feel like starting with a bit of cheeky cockney charm. Here's Sham 69 singing about drinking too much
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Bill. MC
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Bill. MC
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Days of the Week
Luna Have always liked this one-
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Plutonium This slip confirms something about Memnoch that I had already suspected. Maybe David Icke is right about those alien reptiles.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Black Lancasters
Dordie Perrrin should have been hanged alongside Haw Haw.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Black Lancasters
Reg Perrin Why? Do you think an objective consideration of history represents treason? Do you think a neutral analysis of past wars represents support for either side? Are you unable to separate out from everything you've been taught and think for yourself?
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time to get hard on the virus
Scrotnig Daily Mail. That well respected, peer-reviewed scientific journal.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Fairy_Nuff Yep, but that isn't because you're a cheap date. It's because you're a lightweight. HTH. :q1
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Liquid, Solid or Gas?
Fork Me You're assuming 1 atmosphere of pressure. Liquids in general aren't very stable, all liquids evaporate below their boiling point (if water didn't, for example, your washing wouldn't dry on the line). The reason for this is that the attraction...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Plutonium The following track is not recommended for anyone who is on a diet.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 3X3's Book Of The Law
TheDruid 3X3 Konnichiwa to All: Today is the 75th Anniversary of the Dropping of the Hiroshima A-Bomb. I am mentioning it here as my Book Of The Law essay mentions my June 2000 Visit to Hiroshima and my Experience with the Kuraganemochi Japanese Holy Tree. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Belly button mining
Memnoch One of my nieces is into sculpture. She couldn't buy clay from her usual place during lockdown so she made a substitute out of glue, water, washing up liquid and... fluff. :wounded2: OK, she didn't really get it by ransacking the belly buttons...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Scrotnig In those long-gone days when I used to frequent Spoonies, I could just about manage to be starting a second pint after three hours. I were dead good at it, me.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby I would buy you a packet of salt and vinegar crisps with a pickled egg in the packet. You can sit near the dartboard. All romantic like.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
sphinx ....and this!
parsonstreet
Chris Mitchell Peanut butter and banana. Sounds gross, but it works.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
Luna and a very young Lonnie Donegan!
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Amusing Songs
sphinx Love this one....:D
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Ignore the lockdown
Lord Ponsonby Drunk again. He's a disgrace.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time to get hard on the virus
Scrotnig Daily Mail. That well respected, peer-reviewed scientific journal.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Blow Off
Lovely Fred Just looked at the thread. You want to start an oral sex thread because the other thread turned into an oral sex thread when you brought the subject up. However, I have no objection with 2 oral sex threads as long as this one doesn't get filthy by...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Blow Off
Lord Ponsonby It was him, not me.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC