Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread A cat has appeared.
Fairy_Nuff I would, leave them where they are, but contact Cat Protection and the RSPCA, (maybe even the PDSA, they have Manchester branches) again stating that you're pretty sure they've been abandoned. Tell them that you have fed them bits simply so they...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Reform Party
Reg Perrin No. It's your reasons for "supporting a reduction in immigration" that make you far right. As you often state in here they're the same reasons as the far right and as such are ill informed, racist, wrong, xenophobic, discriminatory, selfish, based...
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin You need to learn more about real history and stop looking at conspiracy YouTube's. The problem is, you get to the same risks that exist and worries about war as I do but for the wrong reasons. The Weimar republic and its failure wasn't an "attempt"...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Scrotnig When his time eventually comes it will hit me just as much as it would if he were my own dog. I've known him so long.... It's important to stress that he is otherwise fine. Yesterday he went on a nine mile walk apparently. So he is not going...
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Reform Party
Reg Perrin No. It's your reasons for "supporting a reduction in immigration" that make you far right. As you often state in here they're the same reasons as the far right and as such are ill informed, racist, wrong, xenophobic, discriminatory, selfish, based...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Scrotnig When his time eventually comes it will hit me just as much as it would if he were my own dog. I've known him so long.... It's important to stress that he is otherwise fine. Yesterday he went on a nine mile walk apparently. So he is not going...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Chris Mitchell Aww {{{Scrot}}} I do know the feeling. It's horrible that our four-legged friends who are part of our families have such short lifespans, relatively.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Scrotnig My beautiful dog has gone almost blind…he can hardly see at all now. :( His sight wasn’t great last time I was here, but he’s now bumping into things. He’s nearly 16 years old. Whilst he’s nowhere near the end, it’s a reminder that he’s not...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
wishingwell Scrotties!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Chris Mitchell I should clarify my apparently invasive question by demonstrating that this is out of concern for your emotional wellbeing. You have shared with us that he shares a bed with you, and should he get excited at rubbing himself against your naked...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Some more Reform UK views
Chris Mitchell It wasn't just one candidate. The party could have disowned it, but no - when asked to comment, their spokesman backed it up.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Chris Mitchell Aww {{{Scrot}}} I do know the feeling. It's horrible that our four-legged friends who are part of our families have such short lifespans, relatively.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread When America sneezes England gets a cold
Reg Perrin You need to learn more about real history and stop looking at conspiracy YouTube's. The problem is, you get to the same risks that exist and worries about war as I do but for the wrong reasons. The Weimar republic and its failure wasn't an "attempt"...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Some more Reform UK views
The New Prince I think Bob's hit the Scrote on the head.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Some more Reform UK views
BobBobson You fucking love Reform. The core stated values of that party are literally everything you believe.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Some more Reform UK views
BobBobson You fucking love Reform. The core stated values of that party are literally everything you believe.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Reform Party
The New Prince And here's a thing. You walk like a duck, swim like a duck and quack like a duck, people are going to call you a duck.
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell Look out, using the word "snipped" in this thread might trigger Scrot!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Scrotnig My beautiful dog has gone almost blind…he can hardly see at all now. :( His sight wasn’t great last time I was here, but he’s now bumping into things. He’s nearly 16 years old. Whilst he’s nowhere near the end, it’s a reminder that he’s not...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread 2024, The Year of The Event™?
Reg Perrin (although I do agree on the dangerous escalation).
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Lefties love a label
Reg Perrin "Cuck".. Which is the most ironic of the lot.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I read or heard somewhere that the % "improvement" afforded by privatisation, in terms of "profit" is calculated, by those who advocate privatisation, at a mere 7%. That of course is obtained by a reduction in every other aspect of whatever...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A cat has appeared.
Reg Perrin The cat crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out again...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Reform Party
The New Prince And the response: Yet: Record mass immigration .... small boats People worry about how to define a woman
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fancy some quavers?
Reg Perrin There's a little tick box on the share menu.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •