Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical composer of the week - Handel
sphinx
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical composer of the week - Handel
sphinx
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical composer of the week - Handel
parsonstreet
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Covid Poetry
Lovely Fred I had to google 'juxtaposes' because I have a very limited vocabulary. Darn that 90 IQ.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Poetry
Lord Ponsonby You are Reg Perrin and I claim....
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread A-Z of "Sound Effect" words
Luna Thhhwaaack - me shooting Fred with my bow and arrow!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical composer of the week - Handel
sphinx Hey ho! Come to the Fair. :hyper: I may be going mad from listening to too much assorted music :-s
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Poetry
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Covid Poetry
Lovely Fred Sadly, speaking from a Yorkshire point if view, that's bollocks.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Luna
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Luna
Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Scrotnig Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona This shouldn't work, but it does.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Scrotnig Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona This shouldn't work, but it does.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Joe 90 It really isn’t. In all seriousness, you are utterly vile.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Cities
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread CANZUK
Reg Perrin Really?
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Poetry
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread A to Z of polite words that aren't rood
Luna Go away, Fred !
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I fancy a new wife
Lord Ponsonby The fact that you think that normal human behaviour within a healthy relationship between a man and a woman is somehow a form of abuse makes you fucking woke twat. Do you realise that?
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I fancy a new wife
Chris Mitchell They told Fred he could have a buy one get one free offer, but he told them to BOGOF.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 The Fireflies by Horace Dumont Herr I saw them, I saw them, The fireflies tonight; They flashed to each other Their signals of light, And, knowing their cipher, I read them aright. Their flight was erratic— Now high and then low; In low-glooming...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
Luna The Moths by Mary Oliver There’s a kind of white moth, I don’t know what kind, that glimmers by mid-May in the forest, just as the pink moccasin flowers are rising. If you notice anything, it leads you to notice more and more. And anyway I was...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread A to Z of polite words that aren't rood
Luna Go away, Fred !
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A-Z of "Sound Effect" words
Luna loud
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Fred, you're a dick.
Joe 90 Yeah, but he’s still preferable to you.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC