Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Luna They do if they fall out of your shopping basket at the top of a hill !v:1v:1
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
LadyLush Oh and we use pumpkins, because we eat whatís left, roast the seeds and give the shell to the rabbits and guinea pigs as a treat. We have grown our own this year although one of them has cross pollinated with a melon and itís massive and weird and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred Inspired by the great leader's post in the school reunion thread, I thought I'd tell you my life story, or at least the bits I won't get arrested for admitting
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
LadyLush Oh and we use pumpkins, because we eat whatís left, roast the seeds and give the shell to the rabbits and guinea pigs as a treat. We have grown our own this year although one of them has cross pollinated with a melon and itís massive and weird and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Luna Probably not. He seems to prefer Pumpkins and costumes. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same, Bill, life would be very boring.
Joe 90
8 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Here's a full report. I turned up about ten minutes early - the AGM was first and started at 5:30. I pulled into the visitors car park, there is a parking area right in fron tof the school but YOU DO NOT WANDER ACROSS THERE WITHOUT GOOD REASON...
Plutonium
8 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Here's a full report. I turned up about ten minutes early - the AGM was first and started at 5:30. I pulled into the visitors car park, there is a parking area right in fron tof the school but YOU DO NOT WANDER ACROSS THERE WITHOUT GOOD REASON...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Luna Well done Scrotnig - the best way to rid yourself of demons is to face them and spit in their eye!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread The coming Brexit citizenship crisis
Dordie Ah! The Independent!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Luna I use neeps, Bill. I keep All Hallows properly - none of this trick or treating rubbish.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Bill. MC Neeps is the Scotch word for turnip. I used neeps for lantrens when I was a kid. Does anyone still use them or do they prefer the Trans-Atlantic pumkin ones?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Luna I use neeps, Bill. I keep All Hallows properly - none of this trick or treating rubbish.
Fairy_Nuff
8 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Luna Well done Scrotnig - the best way to rid yourself of demons is to face them and spit in their eye!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Seems like it was time well spent then Scrot, you've exorcised a few ghosts in your head. You were a boy then and a man now and have rationalised some of the old memories that haunted you all this time. Time to put the past behind you and move...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Seems like it was time well spent then Scrot, you've exorcised a few ghosts in your head. You were a boy then and a man now and have rationalised some of the old memories that haunted you all this time. Time to put the past behind you and move...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
sphinx Excellent post Scrot! Well done for coming to terms with the past....and realising that you are a 'grown-up' person now. :yup2: No longer a nervous schoolboy. :s5
Luna
8 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Bill. MC Neeps is the Scotch word for turnip. I used neeps for lantrens when I was a kid. Does anyone still use them or do they prefer the Trans-Atlantic pumkin ones?
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Dripping
TheDruid 3X3 To get this straight, is a Dripping taking a Slice of Bread and Dip it into Hot Greasy Run Off from ones Roast Beefs, Chickens and Pork? If it is, I have enjoyed such Fast Food Delicacies many times. 3X3
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Memnoch I used to attend my school's CCF old boys dining club, but when you've heard all the speeches about the misremembered Great Days repeated for the twentieth time all that's left is the exaggerations and outright bullshit about how fabulously...
sphinx
8 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
sphinx Excellent post Scrot! Well done for coming to terms with the past....and realising that you are a 'grown-up' person now. :yup2: No longer a nervous schoolboy. :s5

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC