Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I Love Nicola White Mudlark!
TheDruid 3X3 FAO Lady Lush: Are You Jealous? I can Love You just as much as I Love Nicola White Mudlark. Especially since I can only Admire You Two from afar. I also Love Sphinx, Alice and Helen too. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 My Own Book of My Own Making.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread retired rich
Joe 90 ...or at the very least, have a reasonable understanding of the language you’re helping others to grasp. Unless of course, as is the case here, you happen to be a fat little fantasist, in which case nobody ever takes you seriously anyway.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Chris Mitchell The church has always had a problem with gay sex between consenting adults. It prefers non-consenting sex between priests and children.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Coronavirus
Chris Mitchell Actually, most lefties aren't too keen on us sucking up to the Chinese - after all, they've murdered Tibetans and locked up over a million Muslims, and seem to be murdering quite a lot of them too. Pandering to the Chinese is more Boris's...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread retired rich
Joe 90 ...or at the very least, have a reasonable understanding of the language you’re helping others to grasp. Unless of course, as is the case here, you happen to be a fat little fantasist, in which case nobody ever takes you seriously anyway.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Coronavirus
Fork Me In a true emergency they'd find a way. Non-urgent operations would be cancelled to make room.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Would you go to China?
parsonstreet I don't speak the language (or language group) but as Sphinx has kindly pointed out my sister in law is Hong Kong Chinese and she did teach me some words in Cantonese. But I mainly just enjoy the sound of it. My brothers electric wheel chair was...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread For Fork Me
Secret_Admirer
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Would you go to China?
parsonstreet I don't speak the language (or language group) but as Sphinx has kindly pointed out my sister in law is Hong Kong Chinese and she did teach me some words in Cantonese. But I mainly just enjoy the sound of it. My brothers electric wheel chair was...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread More about Coronavirus
parsonstreet When people pass a Chinese person now I reckon some might speculate (not me of course) :-s if they are a recent arrival from China. It didn't cross my mind recently when I passed a person of Chinese decent. Let's not panic
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread For Fork Me
sphinx What a lovely song! Not at all suitable for Forkers though :head: He likes songs to have lots of swearing and rude words in them :rolleyes:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Coronavirus
sphinx According to everything all hospitals are full anyway. I don't see how that would work. :head:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Advantages of asylum seekers.
bill jarvis We've got enough idle riff raff already, why import more?
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by sphinx in the thread For Fork Me
sphinx What a lovely song! Not at all suitable for Forkers though :head: He likes songs to have lots of swearing and rude words in them :rolleyes:
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Luna Trouble makers? In BC? Good grief - whatever next!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I-Ching
Luna Why waste the ink, Kino, there are hundreds of I-Ching books available in books shops. Or you could pick some up for a few pennies in a charity (thrift ?) shop. Much cheaper than computer inks.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby It might be in your circles, but you need to keep mindful of the fact that normal people do not view a public convenience as a social club and moderate your disgusting comments accordingly.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Luna No one doesn't - one should mind ones own business.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Luna Trouble makers? In BC? Good grief - whatever next!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Lord Ponsonby Is the backstabbing group still going? The one where all the troublemakers from here went.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Coronavirus
Fork Me Nowhere, in a case ike this you have to do exactly what the Chinese have done, quarantine the whole city.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Coronavirus
Luna One of ours was turned into a luxury (?) hotel - the other is now a Spar shop and housing estate!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby It might be in your circles, but you need to keep mindful of the fact that normal people do not view a public convenience as a social club and moderate your disgusting comments accordingly.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dr. Who viewing figures....
Scrotnig Not sure what show you're watching but it isn't Doctor Who.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC