Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
bill jarvis Yours took 4 minutes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
BobBobson Same.... 'You Like Active Rock;. But actually, all I was doing was picking the only palatable artists on offer. The music I like the most is Deep House, by a mile......I don't need a quiz to tell me that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
Fairy_Nuff Heard of lots of them... even have autographs of one of the 'bigger' names. "You Like Active Rock There's no other way to say it: you love to rock out! And you're not afraid of cranking up the tunes. You love hard rock and heavy metal -...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
sphinx I have to admit that I had only heard of a handful of the names listed...and didn't like them much anyway. :-s You Like Active Rock There's no other way to say it: you love to rock out! And you're not afraid of cranking up the tunes. You love...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just a reminder...
Lord Ponsonby To all of the traitors, that we have left the EU and we will shortly be leaving the customs Union. And you lost. Haw haw haw!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nothing About WTC?
Fork Me The fact is that neither Oki nor Plutonium have actually studied it. they're not capable of actually studying it. What they've both done is read a few secondary sources, that isn't studying it either. I also haven't actually studied it, for...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Nothing About WTC?
Okami Itto Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
bill jarvis Same here.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread OK - who has upset ...
Lord Ponsonby He didn't say which June. Xx
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread OK - who has upset ...
Luna Hmm ... Had that one wrong then - didn't he?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Fork Me Anybody who's a true football fan rather than a glory hunter. When you properly support a team then you support them for better or worse. I've been a Brighton fan since I was a small child, I seen them lost their ground when money men owned the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Lord Ponsonby Reg has been 'busy'.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Lord Ponsonby Lol. You poor little insecure fellow.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Stars
Fork Me This has to be the first, possibly the saddest song ever, Eddie Cochran is my favourite rock 'n' roll star from the 50s, if he hadn't died so young, I think he would have been one of the biggest, he might even have rivalled Elvis. Eddie lost three...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread OK - who has upset ...
Lord Ponsonby He didn't say which June. Xx
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Reg Perrin Ha.....no posts whilst I've been busy. A feeble, attention seeking, attempt at provocation and then I force a response within 5 minutes. You're pathetic. :cat: It's hard for you being an abuser when there's no-one to abuse, isn't it.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin The analogy is wrong though. A more accurate one would be, "Who's going to support a team, go to every match, but turn your back each time a certain player gets the ball" ...and furthermore, and rather amusingly, thinks that player actually gives a...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin You wo lucky......
Alice
6 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Scrotnig You've obviously never heard of Stoke City!
Lord Ponsonby
6 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
bill jarvis He makes you look one......Mind you that's not difficult.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
bill jarvis He makes you look one......Mind you that's not difficult.
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC