Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Because the universe was created by a nazi who hated parsonstreet so much he made it just so parsonstreet could suffer in it and it's all everyone else's fault as well obviously now buy me a house thank you. HTH
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask the idiot Druid anything
Memnoch And you thought it would be fun to incite people to encourage him. Christmas card list = shorter.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Tenterhooks were invented to give English people another reason, as if one were needed, to feel superior to Americans, who think it's tender hooks.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Billy Bunter
Memnoch Asking politely didn't work. KiNo. FUCK OFF!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
sphinx Clever. :yup2: Only people who know what tenterhooks are will appreciate that. :teeth:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Battle Of Teutoborg Forest Presentation
TheDruid 3X3 He presented History in much the same way as one of my High School History Teachers. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch The reason you think I know everything is because, unlike certain people I don't need to name, I don't pretend to be expert on things I know nothing about. I always know what I'm talking about, but I don't talk about everything.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Nice Fred I hope he answers as I have to admit I have no clue, thus I feel sheepish and risk being hung out to dry if I get the answer wrong.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Tenterhooks were invented to give English people another reason, as if one were needed, to feel superior to Americans, who think it's tender hooks.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Lightbulb jokes
bill jarvis Those were the days.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Fork Me How many Menmochs does it take to change a lightbulb? None,the EU banned filament ones and he refuses to use any others on principle, so he sits in the dark.
sphinx
Fork Me How many Sphinx' does it take to change a lightbulb? None, Scrotnig's coming round for a shag to do the garden later, he can do it. (Only works if you ignore the "Scrotnig" one above)
sphinx
Fork Me How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? One to change it and 20 more to make a fucking film about it for Channel 4.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Scrotnig Things may have changed, but in my day the Beano didn't do jokes about Nazis and Jews...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Luna Good grief - will someone please confiscate Fred's antique copies of the Beano!!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Nice Fred How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb? Only 1, but the bulb really has to want to change.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch The reason you think I know everything is because, unlike certain people I don't need to name, I don't pretend to be expert on things I know nothing about. I always know what I'm talking about, but I don't talk about everything.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Fork Me How many Parsonstreets does it take to change a lightbulb? None, it's too close to work.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Collectors
Fork Me Surprisingly little, it sold millions. The most a copy has ever sold for on Discogs is 20 quid, and that was mint. There's one on their now for 50, but the seller has only made six sales since October, and I can't see this one flying off his shelf....
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Memnoch Actually that's no longer true. When I wrote that there weren't any LED bulbs. :-p
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Luna If you'd said Fred is a joke - I would have agreed with you!
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lightbulb jokes
Fork Me How many Parsonstreets does it take to change a lightbulb? None, it's too close to work.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Life, work and exploitation
Luna I agree with you, Parson, but do not think I'll live long enough to see it happen!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Nice Fred Next up ... Mr. Memnoch - Could you share your opinions regarding the F35, especially the all too common helmet malfunctions and difficulties with the oxygen system. Also, how do you feel about the reported problems with the anti-radar paint and...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Nice Fred Back to Mr. Memnoch. Sir, perhaps you would share your opinions on the issues many Sundanese first language speakers have with labiodental consonants, and how to solve this common problem.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC