Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread FAO Mem: every tube station song
Chris Mitchell
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Is it spring already?
Chris Mitchell I have noticed a few years recently when we've had a week of lovely warm weather in February before being cast back into winter again. Looking ahead, a friend of mine has his birthday on 7 April, and swears it's always nice weather then (in Bristol,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Is it spring already?
TheDruid 3X3 Some Flowers are starting to come up. Here is the First Picture of Spring Flowers coming up: 3X3
sphinx
5 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread F.A.O. Mr Mitchell
Fork Me That was disappointing. I thought you were going to interrogate him about his avatar.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by wratha in the thread Mail Client
wratha Thanks for all your suggestions.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Meat Pies
Luna All that tinned stuff and mixed up meats sounds more like a recipe for indigestion to me, Kino, but it wouldn't do for us all to like the same things. :grinning4:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Meat Pies
TheDruid 3X3 While Laundry is in the Dryer, I Mixed the Meat Mixture together. Large Can of Puritan Irish Stew, Can of Puritan Corned Beef Hash, Sauteed Beef Chunks, Can of Mushrooms, The Steamed Carrots & Potatoes that I made last night, Dashes of Garlic,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Meat Pies
TheDruid 3X3 I have not made a Meat Pie in several Decades and I have now gotten the inclination to make some Meat Pies. I am starting out by making a Meat Pies using Irish Stew mixed with Corned Beef Hash, Browned Beef and extra Steamed Carrots & Potatoes....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
parsonstreet Sports is a homo-social environment. It is where men go to release pent up homosexual energies.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Plutonium It appears that the abuse relates to a post match interview she held with England's head coach and captain after England got thrashed in the match. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/bbc-six-nations-interviewer-sonja-19932161...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Scrotnig This is beyond comprehension: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56230006 Sonja McLaughlan has been receiving horrific online abuse from the "Twitter mob" because she commentated on a Six Nations rugby match! Apparently it's not something...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread FAO Mem: every tube station song
Chris Mitchell
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Miracles Never Cease!
TheDruid 3X3 Another Forkers Post that I Liked: To Think Such Miracles Have Been Possible! :dropdead:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the Week: Albinoni
parsonstreet Bach's Fugue in B minor on a theme by Tomaso Albinoni, BWV 951 is based on the 2nd movement of the above Trio sonata.
Lord Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell It wasn't actually up the monkey's arse, otherwise I'd have sent the photo to Viz.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Fork Me Aaah, I see, you've turned into Scrot. You want people to explain why they want something that they don't want. You've also left the thread where people explain their views and opened a new one demanding they explain their views. Pathetic,
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lefties - Explain - Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I agree. We already have an exact, current duplicate of this thread with plenty of discussion. All this one does is fragment that discussion.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the Week: Albinoni
parsonstreet Bach on Albinoni again.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Online abuse of BBC's Sonja McLaughlan
Memnoch Has anyone actually seen these "abusive" messages? All I've seen is her complaining about it and looking for, and getting, a load of sympathy from BBC luvvies. "I'm crying in my car now, hope you're satisfied". Yeah because everyone types...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Is it spring already?
Chris Mitchell I have noticed a few years recently when we've had a week of lovely warm weather in February before being cast back into winter again. Looking ahead, a friend of mine has his birthday on 7 April, and swears it's always nice weather then (in Bristol,...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread I see the rightards
Plutonium Well I saw something which said she didn't justify it it. But if she did, that's a red line for me, and it justifies not letting her return. I'm always willing to accept new information, which may mean that I have to change my mind about something.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 40 - Toys
misty15 My Teddy Bear I have a little teddy bear Who's always there for me, When I need someone to talk to He listens quietly. He doesn't get mad or yell Or ever put me down, He never gets jealous or envious And never has a frown. When I need a...
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by wratha in the thread Mail Client
wratha Thanks for all your suggestions.
wratha
1 Like wratha liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Mail Client
Plutonium I use Hotmail. I pay about £15 a year which means I have a large amount of space, and the rule that you have to log in at least once a month doesn't apply.
wratha
1 Like wratha liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Mail Client
Scrotnig I no longer use “free” email and purchased a single user Office 365 account from Microsoft. I already have my own personal domain name. As well as a proper email address this gives me the full Office suite which includes the full version of...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC