Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I-Ching
Luna Why waste the ink, Kino, there are hundreds of I-Ching books available in books shops. Or you could pick some up for a few pennies in a charity (thrift ?) shop. Much cheaper than computer inks.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby It might be in your circles, but you need to keep mindful of the fact that normal people do not view a public convenience as a social club and moderate your disgusting comments accordingly.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Luna No one doesn't - one should mind ones own business.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Luna Trouble makers? In BC? Good grief - whatever next!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Lord Ponsonby Is the backstabbing group still going? The one where all the troublemakers from here went.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Coronavirus
Fork Me Nowhere, in a case ike this you have to do exactly what the Chinese have done, quarantine the whole city.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Coronavirus
Luna One of ours was turned into a luxury (?) hotel - the other is now a Spar shop and housing estate!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby It might be in your circles, but you need to keep mindful of the fact that normal people do not view a public convenience as a social club and moderate your disgusting comments accordingly.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dr. Who viewing figures....
Scrotnig Not sure what show you're watching but it isn't Doctor Who.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Scrotnig It's worrying. Facebook's been going for over a decade and I've never trolled it before. It feels a bit like taking up smoking in middle age.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fantastic Adverts
Scrotnig Coming right back to the present day...Sean Bean's Yorkshire Tea advert is just fabulous.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Coronavirus
sphinx Where would they be put? When I was young there was a 'fever' hospital not far from where I lived, in London. People who had Scarlet Fever or were 'in quarantine' for it , or Diptheria, were sent there. It closed years and years ago...but are there...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread Amber Isis
KiNoRonin I am going to have TWS Cremated when the Time Comes. And when I Passed On, I want to be Cremated and my Ashes mixed with TWS's Ashes. Then Sprinkle us both in Byrne Creek. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Luna Keep taking the pink pills - you'll feel better soon!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Luna I had forgotten the village, Chris.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
superwoman aaaaah.......funny those threads should pop up again.......unfortunately i wasn't around then. :(
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Scrotnig I mildly trolled a Facebook group the other day. I said something about lefties always wanting to ban cars, in reply to some nonsense about pedestrianising a major road in the area. I'm not proud of it. It's not big, and it's not clever. In my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread retired rich
Lord Ponsonby Fred is jobless.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell They're all very silly and not very controversial sockpuppets. Almost as silly as my "Chris Mitchell" sockpuppet, in fact. They popped into existence when we had the "BC Village" threads, which were very surreal.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell You were around at the time of The Village, as was Lord P. So I'm sure you know :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby You are so ladylike. It would be a great honour and a privilege if you would accompany me to the quiz night down at the Dog and Duck. v:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you go to China?
Luna Have already had this conversation with Forkers - many years ago. Whatever the origins, whatever the current meanings, the fact remains there are certain words that I dislike and do not include in my vocabulary. The English language is rich...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Would you go to China?
superwoman Ok .... so according to Fred Iím no lady. Well he can f off
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to China?
Memnoch Perfectly good words IMO. Twat is likely from Old Norse thwot or thwat meaning cut as in slit/slice. Fuck has cognates in all Germanic languages and is probably from Indo-European pug which is the root of such words as strike, fight, and fist. The...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Joe 90 :rofl3:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC