Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
Chris Mitchell Have you been reading (or watching) The Handmaid's Tale, Bob?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Another great money saving tip:
Luna Oooh - that good, were they??
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Another great money saving tip:
Chris Mitchell It's on a private adult site, behind a paywall :yup2:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread 2 Butches Sausage.....
Luna Delicious - save some for me!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread 2 Butches Sausage.....
sphinx Hope you enjoyed it. :-)
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Official ' LibDems reject democracy
sphinx Who cares what the LibDems think? There's only about 500 of them in the whole country. :r5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Should the death penalty be reinstated? 2019
Nice Fred That proves you can't. That's the problem with lefties - they spout on about stuff but know their arguments are really weak and can't stand up to reasoned debate, so they say, "fuck off" and hope they sound clever.
sphinx
Scrotnig Foul abuse!
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby You knew all along, didn't you Reg. Just like you knew Saville was a nonce before everyone else. You are nothing but a drunken gobshite. Full of shit, that's you.
sphinx
Memnoch It is, but not for that reason. The tories have won the last two elections mainly because the only thing Corbyn has been consistent about since the Labour party hilariously elected him its leader is his clueless dithering over Brexit. Agreeing to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Roco in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Roco Lol, the only thing Labour are ready for is an arse kicking at the polls. They are fucked in the North for good.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Memnoch Ooh, Sir, Sir... I know. Does it mean when politicians say "OK people, tell us what you want" then the people say and then the politicians go "Fuck off, that's not what we told you to ask for"?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
BobBobson On a more serious note. In 50 years from now, the UK's decision to not adopt the Euro will be seen as a decision from those who run the City of London, to insulate the broader economy in which they are based, from any potential pitfalls of a risky...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Joe 90 Because you’re a hapless drunken tit, Chris.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Lord Ponsonby Don't mention it. When you forget your own name again, just ask and I'll be happy to oblige. This is tragic.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Lord Ponsonby It is Chris, Chris. Heavy night on the Vod last night, was it?
sphinx
Memnoch It's the freedom vs security question, isn't it? You can't increase one without decreasing the other. Personally I think not having guns makes us safer to a greater degree than it makes us less free.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig Foul abuse!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Domesticated Animal Are You?
sphinx You Are a Dog You are a very noble person, and you take your social obligations seriously. You are very loyal to your friends and family. You may be incredibly faithful, but you are never boring. You are there to defend the people you love, but you...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our latest trip is nearly over.
Reg Perrin We're on the metro from Newcastle airport, I'm going to imagine it's a Choo Choo like ponsonby's
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Boris Johnson - a true rightard
Dordie The fools are not the politicians....the fools are the voters....such as the Perrins and Forkers..to wit the Corbyn and and Abbott admirers.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris Johnson - a true rightard
Memnoch he's a politician, so yes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Memnoch From what? Your tantrums? No, I'm enjoying them. Do carry on.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Vape crisis
Luna Vaping is as disgusting as smoking.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Our latest trip is nearly over.
Chris Mitchell It's not as exciting as the walled garden with a pond in it at Lord P's care home. It has a little gnome with a fishing rod by it. Ponsonby now thinks he lives in a fishing village.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC