Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread People from the UK stranded abroad
Fork Me Yes, I could have done. There have been a few chartered flghts for UK citizens to get back. The British High Commission have been giving advance warnings of when they'd be available. But I have a job to do here.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread People from the UK stranded abroad
Fork Me Flights have been made available here. It's stuck tourists or visitors that have been using them. People like myself, living here, generally still have jobs to do and go back to. Going back to the UK to sit this out hasn't even occurred to me.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Lord Ponsonby I knew you would be right.
superwoman
Fork Me Sphinx and Dordie need not look, The Tumptonshire Trilogy began broadcast in 1966... ...newfangled nonsense.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb.
Fork Me
Luna
Fairy_Nuff Hah! I just did the same. I was surprised too. I have Trumpton and Camberwick Green on dvd. Might have a 70's tv binge since there's nothing else to do. Oooh, and Clopper Castle, Bagpuss, The Clangers & Chorlton & the wheelies. And...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Joe 90
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Face masks
Memnoch I think you'll find it's bLEEchy.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Ballaharra Stones
TheDruid 3X3 Anything to get your mind off of the Pandemic. 3X3
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bog seat - faecal matter - feet - Dead
Memnoch Frankly, anyone who needs to be told to wash their hands after using the loo is going to get sick sooner or later, whether from this virus or something else.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread People from the UK stranded abroad
Fork Me Yes, I could have done. There have been a few chartered flghts for UK citizens to get back. The British High Commission have been giving advance warnings of when they'd be available. But I have a job to do here.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Face masks
Luna I'll save all my used ones and send to trumpington for his personal use!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread So....How have you utilised your time ?
Lord Ponsonby Reg is very, very drunk.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread People from the UK stranded abroad
Fork Me Flights have been made available here. It's stuck tourists or visitors that have been using them. People like myself, living here, generally still have jobs to do and go back to. Going back to the UK to sit this out hasn't even occurred to me.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Face masks
Dordie I just stop breathing.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Face masks
Chris Mitchell I just wrap a bleachy rag around my face. Mind you, I've been doing that since 2002 anyway.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Face masks
Memnoch I think you'll find it's bLEEchy.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bog seat - faecal matter - feet - Dead
Memnoch Frankly, anyone who needs to be told to wash their hands after using the loo is going to get sick sooner or later, whether from this virus or something else.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Have you received the letter from Boris?
Memnoch You think that's bad. I've been taking the same prescription meds daily for the last five years and I STILL forget. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Ballaharra Stones
TheDruid 3X3 Fastyr Mie to All: I was scanning across IoM on Google Earth. I was searching the road that goes from Peel to Douglas for a certain landmark I recall seeing from the Bus I was riding on when I came upon a site called 'The Ballaharra Stones'. I...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Information for Cat Owners.
Luna This arrived this morning:- https://icatcare.org/covid-19-dont-start-keeping-your-cats-indoors/

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC