Bill. MC
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Reg Perrin Fact of the matter is, he's turned up and Bills post count which was zilch for weeks has suddenly rocketed. Dordie's been dormant for weeks and now he's joined in. The only gang forming here is the Old Farts and Bigots club that have suddenly been...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Scrotnig It would be a hatstand, rather than a handstand. I'll be here all week.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Lord Ponsonby I would remind you, you demented old twat, that it was you and your lesbian minder who would sneak on to this site in the small hours when nobody was around to moderate and do exactly what you just described above. You should give up now...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Dordie :rofl:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Birthday Camping
TheDruid 3X3 Last Tuesday Morning, I had gotten my Canadamobile packed with my Camping Equipment and headed off for a dose of Camping. First time being able to go off Camping in 2 Years. I needed the Solitude in the middle of the Wilderness where there...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 I just got back from my 3 Nights of Birthday Camping. Looks like Sphinx and I are close to having Birthdays. I got things packed and took off Camping on the Morning of my Birthday. 3x3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 Me Too!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread US Psycho Cops quit Police Force
Bill. MC An entire tactical unit of a US police department has quit after two officers accused of brutality were placed on unpaid leave. Their colleagues were suspended after they pushed a 75 year old white man to the gorund. The elderly man was seriously...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread You must accept German rule
Memnoch Surely no one can be surprised by this? The EU is a would-be Empire. That's its entire purpose and always has been. The fact that we have chosen not to be one of its colonies does not register in the Imperial mindset. As far as the EU is concerned,...
Bill. MC
BobBobson His point is, he can smell the stench of agenda a fucking mile off.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread You must accept German rule
Memnoch Surely no one can be surprised by this? The EU is a would-be Empire. That's its entire purpose and always has been. The fact that we have chosen not to be one of its colonies does not register in the Imperial mindset. As far as the EU is concerned,...
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Chris Mitchell But can you aim higher than the blokes?
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Maddie suspect identified
BobBobson STFU u stupid little bitch. If a little black girl, from a middle class British family, who everyone could relate to, and whose story got all over our media, got kidnapped and (probably) murdered by some beast, the response would be much the same. ...
Chris Mitchell
Bill. MC I wasn't sure if this is more appropriate for the Religion forum. Nevertheless it seems hatstand enough though: ...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
sphinx When are you going to do that? A friend was wondering. :-)
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Two questions.
bill jarvis No he doesn't, he looks like this.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Two questions.
BobBobson 1. He is washed up old Jew, who used to go by the name of Murk and Sock Puppet. 2. Because he has made some very bad financial decisions in his life.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Can you see the gang forming?
Lord Ponsonby Are you sure about that? The one thing that you really seem excell at is being wrong. Caught you out again, you insignificant turd.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread 35 years ago yesterday
bill jarvis
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 I just got back from my 3 Nights of Birthday Camping. Looks like Sphinx and I are close to having Birthdays. I got things packed and took off Camping on the Morning of my Birthday. 3x3
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread "Three sheets to the wind"
Luna I'll come with you - I've heard Dordie makes a fantastic beef stew!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC