Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 22 - Far away places.
misty15 Travel – Robert Louis Stevenson I should like to rise and go Where the golden apples grow;– Where below another sky Parrot islands anchored lie, And, watched by cockatoos and goats, Lonely Crusoes building boats;– Where in sunshine reaching out...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
TheDruid 3X3 Bill MC is Not Allowed to have Covid19! That Is All There Is To It! 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
Scrotnig I have found Tesco to be the most 'normal' of the major supermarkets. They have long since removed all the black and yellow tape, they no longer have North Korean queues outside, they no longer have a thug on the main door hassling people for...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
Lovely Fred Did you die?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
Lord Ponsonby That will teach you for going the wrong way in Tescos.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread First experience with GESY (The new Cypriot NHS)
Fork Me They were sensible when they introduced GESY, they costed it first and increased income tax enough to pay for it (in two stages so it wasn't a big shock in one go). You register with a GP (similar to in the UK) via a list on their website, but over...
sphinx
bill jarvis I think our health service could learn a thing or two from the Cypriots.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Tonight's dinner
Memnoch Unlikely. Most of you struggle with arse and elbow.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
TheDruid 3X3 Bill MC is Not Allowed to have Covid19! That Is All There Is To It! 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Hand down trousers, setting up ready for a shag
sphinx Oh no! :dropdead:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Track of the Day: Alone
parsonstreet
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 22 - Far away places.
Luna Dark side of the Moon by David Harris Every night we dream of things half of them we never remember, but our dreams are only things our brain is sorting out what it wants to remember. The rest are left to visit the dark side of...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 22 - Far away places.
Luna Distant Shore by Valerie Dohren. O could it be that we have known Such tender love before - That we have loved each other so Upon some distant shore. Within the far and long lost past Then maybe you were mine - I held you in my gentle grasp, Set...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Tonight's dinner
Memnoch Today's experiment was blueberry muffins made with oat flour instead of wheat. Ended up with flapjacks which were nice with dark and white chocolate drizzled on them, but not what I was aiming for. :s8
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Tonight's dinner
Memnoch Of course, although it's not easy to tell during cooking because the overall flavour develops quite slowly. It's easier with garlic powder but I prefer fresh - you get a more earthy note to it. In the end it all worked out fine in terms of taste,...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
bill jarvis
Fork Me Yes, but a different issue this time. A massive prolapsed and thrombosed haemorrhoid. It was bleeding. He's given me some pills, a cream and a medicine, said it should go down in about three weeks. Once it has he can perform laser surgery to get...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Summer is nearly over here
bill jarvis It rains here sometimes, but mostly during the day or during the night.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I might actually have COVID-19
Scrotnig I have found Tesco to be the most 'normal' of the major supermarkets. They have long since removed all the black and yellow tape, they no longer have North Korean queues outside, they no longer have a thug on the main door hassling people for...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Clocks go normal tonight.
Lord Ponsonby Who needs a clock when they've got you to wind up, Martha?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Never being able to hear a tardis take off
Lovely Fred Not that full lives then.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Media
Fork Me Terry Garoghan again. I talked about him recently. Here's his track about Brighton local paper The Argus. The Argus has been around seemingly forever, although it used to be called The Evening Argus because it hit news stands late in the day and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Addams Family Halloween Episode
TheDruid 3X3 Its Rather Good: 3X#
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Clocks go normal tonight.
Chris Mitchell In 1969/1970, the UK government tried an experiment - permanent BST (they called it "British Standard Time" for the 18 month period). The clocks were permanently on GMT+1. The reason for trying this out was to see if it reduced the number of...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Tonight's dinner
Chris Mitchell Yes, yes, this is all well and good, but surely on BC this should be entitled "Tonight's tea", a la Scrotnig.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC