Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name (1986, Rock, 7"45) 1. You Give Love A Bad Name 2. Let It Rock Yeah OK, Bon Jovi. By all rights I should dismiss them as a soft rock band not worth my time, but I just can't do it because I really like this......
Fairy_Nuff
4 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fork Me It was awesome. Best one ever, anyone that missed it should go into mourning and not post anything on the Internet for at least a month.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Wow! I can see my laptop screen.
Reg Perrin Yes, the sound of leather against the screen is very satisfying as well.
Reg Perrin
4 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fork Me It was awesome. Best one ever, anyone that missed it should go into mourning and not post anything on the Internet for at least a month.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Wow! I can see my laptop screen.
Reg Perrin I recommend a long soak in a bowlful of warm water and fabric conditioner followed by a generous spray of WD-40. Dave doesn't believe me though.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you go to Manchester Airport?
Fork Me If he wasn't a cop and he did that he'd already be in jail.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you go to Manchester Airport?
Fork Me If he wasn't a cop and he did that he'd already be in jail.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Paris Olympics
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you go to Manchester Airport?
Chris Mitchell What makes it more awkward for both the police and the victim's family is that two family members of the victim are themselves serving GMP police officers.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you go to Manchester Airport?
Luna More like america everyday. The film from the security cameras, shown on the news last night, was horrendous. OK, the men being arrested must have done something bad - BBC did not make it clear why they were being arrested - but - one on the...
Fork Me
The New Prince Jolly good
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Cuck off you pathetic trolling funt. :angelnot:
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell Fuck off you pathetic trolling c unt.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup Money Love Friends I can see in real life Hope Youth Ambition Sex A secure and happy home A life free of bullies Thinnnnesssss A huge cock banging me up the backdoor
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Fork Me My current view...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Scrotnig Current view
Chris Mitchell
The New Prince Jolly good
Chris Mitchell
Fairy_Nuff Cuck off you pathetic trolling funt. :angelnot:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Luna Lovely sunset!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Can I park here, mate?
Fairy_Nuff See, now I like that one. :D
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Scrotnig Current view
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig’s “Current View” Thread
Fork Me My current view...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Paris Olympics
Fairy_Nuff Is that Lady Gaga? I'm not watching the opening ceremony, I'm more interested in the events.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What the Hell does this say?
Chris Mitchell It was on Reddit a few years ago. An American asked what is a "cheeky Nandos" and this is the response he got. To which he replied "I still don't understand" :rofl3:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •