Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Viz No Context
Fork Me I once gave a class a homework to write their own mnemonic for the planets. One girl came up with: My Very Energetic Mum Jumped Straight Up Nan's Pants Which works (or worked when Pluto was still considered to be a planet which it was then) but...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Jazz Jennings Child abused for TV Show.
Reg Perrin I was being a little facetious.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Washing Dishes
wishingwell The other day when walking about I passed a patch of big butterburr leaves, I thought to myself I may try wrapping a block of butter in one of those, as that's one thing it was used for in the old days and would be interesting to see what flavour it...
Scrotnig
Fairy_Nuff So I was just reading, they have arrested a man this morning, he is still in for questioning. He is not, however, the same man that they released the picture of, who they are still looking for. Also, a private ambulance was seen at the property....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you go to the Clifton Suspension Bridge?
Scrotnig https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cyj4y4jwgm7t
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Would you go to the Clifton Suspension Bridge?
Fairy_Nuff So I was just reading, they have arrested a man this morning, he is still in for questioning. He is not, however, the same man that they released the picture of, who they are still looking for. Also, a private ambulance was seen at the property....
Scrotnig
Fairy_Nuff Apparently police investigating have surrounded a house in Shepherd's Bush at the moment. There is a police cordon in place. I don't think it'll be too long before there's more info, tbh.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our spud Patch
Reg Perrin Might be a bit small. This is about 80% of the fruit and veg. Can't be arsed naming them although I will if anyone wants to know.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our spud Patch
Reg Perrin Might be a bit small. This is about 80% of the fruit and veg. Can't be arsed naming them although I will if anyone wants to know.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Memories of School Teachers
Chris Mitchell If someone said "give me a pencil", our primary school teacher would say "what's the magic word?" Apparently "bitch" wasn't the correct answer.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Memories of School Teachers
Reg Perrin She wasn't and it wasn't. HTH.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Fairy_Nuff Ba-dum TSH! :r2
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Chris Mitchell Well, yes - there was one bloke into bestiality, necrophilia, *and* S&M. But he gave up - he was flogging a dead horse.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Chris Mitchell Tsk, stop flirting - we'll have no necrophilia on these forems!!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 202 - Begininngs and Endings.
misty15 For A New Beginning | John O’Donohue- To Bless the Space Between Us “In out-of-the-way places of the heart, Where your thoughts never think to wander, This beginning has been quietly forming, Waiting until you were ready to emerge. For a long time...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 202 - Begininngs and Endings.
misty15 For A New Beginning | John O’Donohue- To Bless the Space Between Us “In out-of-the-way places of the heart, Where your thoughts never think to wander, This beginning has been quietly forming, Waiting until you were ready to emerge. For a long time...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Chris Mitchell Well, yes - there was one bloke into bestiality, necrophilia, *and* S&M. But he gave up - he was flogging a dead horse.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Our overcrowded prisons
Luna There's your answer, Scrotnig - send them all to Canada! Minimum Security - even for those who have their wife murdered - they would have a wonderful time and not want to come back here!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Our spud Patch
Reg Perrin I'll take some pics tomorrow. The answer generally however is "slowly"...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Our overcrowded prisons
Scrotnig As you do.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
superwoman You're looking good for a dead man !!! :D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread BC Covid Casualties?
Reg Perrin It is from beyond the grave however.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •