Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread More indoctrination
Scrotnig This crap has to stop. It is child abuse. People who think this is normal are mentally ill.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread More indoctrination
Scrotnig This crap has to stop. It is child abuse. People who think this is normal are mentally ill.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Fork Me More silly irrelevances from rightard twats with no answer.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Remembering D-Day
TheDruid 3X3 Actually, I am sort of Amazed that I turned out to be First One to Think of starting a Thread about D-Day. ;-)
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Nail in the coffin.
The New Prince I know the answer to this, it's because he's a fucking moron.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Fork Me He's STILL cheerleading even now he says how despicable they are. Directly says their nasty, evil etc, but starts threads in every trope they're pushing in their desperate attempt to get in.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin Why did you vote them in and cheerlead for them for 14 years?
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Bill. MC Maybe he was just politely bowing.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Bill. MC Most of them are young men of military age. For all we know they could be a secret army to take us over.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Fork Me FFS, such ridiculous ignorance. They ONLY get put in temporary accommodation if they apply for asylum. So the people you speak of are included in those figures.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread This is where the difference will lie.
Reg Perrin I hear you're an American now father.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Second Cuban Missile Crisis!
Bill. MC Since when have missiles appeared next to Cuba?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Nail in the coffin.
TheDruid 3X3 At least your better off with them than what a lot of other Countries (such as Russia) have got.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin Our Normandy landing.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin Our Normandy landing.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Scrotnig It was a good old bow.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread This is where the difference will lie.
Reg Perrin I'm losing my touch.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread This is where the difference will lie.
wishingwell Just a black screen, maybe that is the message?
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Nail in the coffin.
BobBobson What, like "it was a good old Normandy landing"?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin Why did you vote them in and cheerlead for them for 14 years?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Asylum seekers from France
Reg Perrin He's intolerant of his own opinion? :s8
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Awe Shit! Banned Again!
Reg Perrin I was just about to ask you if you took any messages from these repeated exclusions.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Chris Mitchell It's almost as if he wants to lose. I wonder what he's got lined up? He won't be flogging Big Issue in the streets, that's for sure!
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Chris Mitchell It's almost as if he wants to lose. I wonder what he's got lined up? He won't be flogging Big Issue in the streets, that's for sure!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Reg Perrin How could anyone be so naïve, insensitive, disrespectful, casual,insulting, politically unbelievably stupid and just plain emotionally illiterate to leave Normandy early. It beggars belief. That's him fucked.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •