Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
BobBobson Agreed. I am glad I don't live in a society where everyone is packing a handgun, just waiting on an unfortunate incident and a rush of blood to the head. I might either be dead, or in jail for murder, or both. With that said, whilst limiting the...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Luna I really wish you - all of you - would sort yourselves out. It is neither amusing nor remotely interesting for the rest of us to log in to this continual argument - every day in every thread. Differences of opinion on subjects are normal and good...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 47 - Occupations
misty15 A Teacher’s Lament BY KALLI DAKOS Don’t tell me the cat ate your math sheet, And your spelling words went down the drain, And you couldn’t decipher your homework, Because it was soaked in the rain. Don’t tell me you slaved for hours On the project...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 47 - Occupations
misty15 My Teacher Wasn'T Half As Nice As Yours .. by Roald Dahl ‘My teacher wasn’t half as nice as yours seems to be. His name was Mister Unsworth and he taught us history. And when you didn’t know a date he’d get you by the ear And start to twist while...
Bill. MC
BobBobson Well, 'they' would certainly have a much harder job imposing their global corporate communism on a nation of people who just don't want it, and who are also armed to the teeth. Mind you, wouldn't fancy being in the US when all this shit kicks...
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread He deserved it
Bill. MC Best way to resolve drug crime - legalize recreational drugs.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread He deserved it
Bill. MC Best way to resolve drug crime - legalize recreational drugs.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Corona virus
BobBobson yeah, it would have been total fucking carnage had the government not locked as all down..... Just look at what happened to Sweden, who thought they could just Keep Calm & Carry On. ~6% more deaths than average year. Average age of Covid death...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Luna I really wish you - all of you - would sort yourselves out. It is neither amusing nor remotely interesting for the rest of us to log in to this continual argument - every day in every thread. Differences of opinion on subjects are normal and good...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread He deserved it
Lovely Fred https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9484063/Man-killed-vandal-citizens-arrest-jailed-victims-mother-says-sentence-joke.html What we have is a scumbag that went out to deliberately smash up a car but got caught - Tough shit if he...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Corona virus
BobBobson yeah, it would have been total fucking carnage had the government not locked as all down..... Just look at what happened to Sweden, who thought they could just Keep Calm & Carry On. ~6% more deaths than average year. Average age of Covid death...
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin Lol, anyone could have predicted all that stuff Bob. In fact what you wrote reminded me of a few science fiction books I've read or films I've seen. Soylent Green, 1984, Logan's run, THX1137 even war of the world's if you see it as an allegory....
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Lol, anyone could have predicted all that stuff Bob. In fact what you wrote reminded me of a few science fiction books I've read or films I've seen. Soylent Green, 1984, Logan's run, THX1137 even war of the world's if you see it as an allegory....
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vaccine = booked
Fork Me Monday morning.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Corona virus
bill jarvis https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/08/uks-public-spending-watchdog-estimates-210bn-coronavirus-bill "Coronavirus bill has cost UK government 210bn, spending watchdog says"
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Scrotnig Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are carrying on with the current subject for a few more days.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Plutonium That's what I, for one, have been trying to do all along.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Die Die Die ya Dumb Bastards!
Bill. MC Dont know! maybe he was shot while on active service in Afghanistan.
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis Even older than Sphinx?
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Oldest thing you've ever seen/touched
Fork Me I read what I thought was a dinosaur turd, turned out it was one of Pluto's posts.
Lovely Fred
Luna Try the Borg philosophy - you will be assimilated, resistance is futile. Makes as much sense as anything else in this thread!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Reg Perrin Yes. In the interests of humanity I shall desist from interacting with Martha all over the place.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread He deserved it
The New Prince 😂😂😂 Got to feel sorry for Forkers. Fancy using collated statistics of actual events instead of hearsay, newspaper stories and social media posts. Idiot!
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread View from your house
Chris Mitchell No, I was crap at geography. Both countries begin with "I", though. In other news, you aren't half easy to wind up, Fred!
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread View from your house
Chris Mitchell He had to take the pic from his roof, because this is the view from his front door:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC