Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Forced installs
Lovely Fred Windows is now for microsoft, not windows users. I have the dog known as Windows 10 on one machine because I have little choice, but everything else is Android. I do have one other computer, a non-internet connected Windows 8.1 machine I use for...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Forced installs
Bill. MC You might need to hack into you registry to stop it. This link might help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-10-installing-apps-i-dont/dd119d74-d3f8-42ad-b107-4e217b906233
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Forced installs
Memnoch He is also Cookie Ninja. :nod:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig Sorry about the above post. 2001 was on the phone, and I got a bit confused.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig You are the banned troll "Richard North" and I claim my 500 Lira from Tiscali.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Fork Me Who were you buying them for?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred It's called, Sleep
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
sphinx This song brings tears to my eyes. :(
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Forced installs
Memnoch He is also Cookie Ninja. :nod:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Scrotnig You are the banned troll "Richard North" and I claim my 500 Lira from Tiscali.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Speaking of grief...
Lovely Fred As I said, I am NOT suggesting she lied, but I am suggesting her story has nothing to back it up. I do know the press are all over her, so how did they miss the royal megastory of the year? Nobody noticed her going to a hospital, the press haven't...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Alice.
sphinx
6 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch Similar thing happened to me when I asked if they had any really enormous condoms. So embarrassing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Arse Grapes
Chris Mitchell I did when I went to Boston in the USA in 1988. I'd never had them before, but the diet of unmitigated pap that passes for nutrition in the States wasn't good for me. I went into Walgreens pharmacy there and asked if they had anything for...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Plutonium No thread on protest songs would be complete without this one. It has an interesting history, and the following information I have obtained from Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Shall_Overcome In 1901 an African American Methodist...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Fork Me Stiff Little Fingers are a Belfast punk band who rose to fame during the height of the troubles, at which time they were all still teenagers. Their songs are, like much of the punk genre, about everyday life for them. So they do write songs about...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Plutonium I see the 1960's as a time of great hope and optimism. There was a huge shift in social attitudes, with things such as the abolition of the death penalty in the UK, the lowering of the voting age from 21 to 18, the women's liberation movement and...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Week: 2 - Protest Songs
Bill. MC
Fairy_Nuff
6 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch
6 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Forced installs
Plutonium
6 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes
Scrotnig
6 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arse Grapes

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC