Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Omelettes
Nice Fred Gentlemen do not discuss such things
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm going to a *rugby dinner* in two weeks
Scrotnig Even my own infamous crap joke now gets used against me. Infamy. Infamy. They've all got it infamy.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
sphinx Tree rat :j4 I wouldn't eat it - although I find them interesting to watch.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread For Memnoch (Doctor Who again)
Memnoch Also, the Hartnell incarnation is the one who stole the TARDIS But they'll do whatever is necessary to maintain the leftie rant. They've already re-written the First Doctor as a misogynist just so Twelve could be all shocked and tell him off....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
Luna Still appears on pub menus round here, Dordie, along with Squirrel Pie. I have never fancied trying either of them though.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread I'm going to a *rugby dinner* in two weeks
Luna Someone who plays with oddly shaped balls?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Coronavirus
Chris Mitchell The Chinese government aren't terrorists, but they are a horribly oppressive regime that murders its own citizens. Equally, the Uighurs are most certainly not all terrorists, and neither are Falun Gong practitioners, nor Tibetans, so locking them up...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
parsonstreet I enjoyed the bit where the bacon sizzled in the butter. Maybe we should make some and take it to the local pauper house?
Scrotnig
Memnoch And you knew...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Omelettes
Memnoch Strange place to do it. Most people use the toilet.
Memnoch
Scrotnig You just knew I wouldn't be able to resist.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread I'm going to a *rugby dinner* in two weeks
Dordie LOL
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Omelettes
TheDruid 3X3 Here is my Beef Chow Mein Omelette:
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Omelettes
superwoman It's overcooked :)
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Omelettes
Chris Mitchell They're not chicken babies, since pretty much all commercial eggs are unfertilised. They're chicken periods.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Would you go to China?
Joe 90 Nobody cares.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I-Ching
Bill. MC Maybe he wants a special version for Canadian druids. This reminds me of a book written by Joseph Murphy called 'Secrets of the I-Ching'. He interpretations of the I-ching was related to passages from the Bible. ...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Coronavirus
Chris Mitchell The Chinese government aren't terrorists, but they are a horribly oppressive regime that murders its own citizens. Equally, the Uighurs are most certainly not all terrorists, and neither are Falun Gong practitioners, nor Tibetans, so locking them up...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I-Ching
Bill. MC Maybe he wants a special version for Canadian druids. This reminds me of a book written by Joseph Murphy called 'Secrets of the I-Ching'. He interpretations of the I-ching was related to passages from the Bible. ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
parsonstreet I enjoyed the bit where the bacon sizzled in the butter. Maybe we should make some and take it to the local pauper house?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Windows 10 in-built Anti-virus Software
Chris Mitchell No need, I did that when he was on Windows 7.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Omelettes
superwoman It's overcooked :)
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Memnoch, come down, you'll fall!
Chris Mitchell
Lord Ponsonby Chris Mitchell will be downloading your name and address from your hard drive as we speak.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Would you go to China?
Joe 90 Nobody cares.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC