Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Germany
Scrotnig I've compared it to the rise of 1930s Germany. The Holocaust is how that ended up, my concern is that we may be heading down the same route. That s a perfectly valid concern - whether you say so or not.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread 'Post Pandemic Stress Disorder'
BobBobson P.P.S. Scrotnig quickly edited out your one major and patently obvious, 'character flaw'. The one thing that is unspeakable on BC Forums. You know what that is, and so do I.........and it is so obvious for anyone who can put 2+2 together, that...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
superwoman YIPPEE
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
superwoman YIPPEE
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Could you live in a forest?
Memnoch I suppose technically England is a forest. Just with most of the wooden trees replaced by concrete ones.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Borscht
Fork Me I've had home cooked Russian borscht. Fantastic. Incidentally, in Russia and Ukraine, borscht doesn't always include beetroot. This is what they call "red borscht", which is the most common kind.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Fork Me I didn't know you'd released a record! That's pretty cool.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Plutonium There is also this classic from Simon and Garfunkel.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Plutonium I really love this track by David Essex, about the break up of a relationship.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Germany
Scrotnig Fantastic post slicing. I'm not responding to all of that separately. Suffice to say that you, like Forker, clearly see no issues whatsoever in the Germans simply carrying on however they like, even when it's clear that there are hints of past...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Fork Me Not Christmas, winter. Not out of any political correctness, just because we'll do Christmas over Christmas week itself.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the week 41 - Winter
Luna Winter Wonderland (B side 'I only have eyes for you') - the only solo record I ever made - when I was 16 years old. Won me a contract with Butlins - but my parents wouldn't let me go! Before you ask - No - it is not on YouTube!
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Borscht
Luna Originally from Ukraine (I think) but also popular in Russia and Poland. Just the thing for a cold winter's day. BORSCHT Ingredients • 1 tbsp vegetable oil • 15g/˝oz butter • 1 large carrot, diced • 1 celery stick, diced • 1 onion, finely chopped...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Motion activated spotlights
Memnoch You probably don't own the road outside your house. That being the case, it is none of your damn business if I choose to walk past your house without entering your property. Shining a light that's ten times brighter than a street lamp on me...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Christmas Cards
Luna I make all my own (102) it is great fun designing them to suit the recipients.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Motion activated spotlights
Plutonium A lot of it is down to duff security systems. People want a system that protects them against intruders, which is fair enough. But the people who install these systems make them too sensitive, so they get activated by people just walking past on the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Off to the Tynemouth "Smoker" tonight
Alice I hope you've been practising your rightard banter.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Christmas Cards
Alice 102 :o
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread 'Post Pandemic Stress Disorder'
BobBobson Seems I had it all wrong. It isn't the vaxxes causing the surge in cardiac issues, it's Post Pandemic Stress Disorder': https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html So...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Alice in the thread Germany
Alice I'm with Scrote on this, the direction of travel is deeply concerning and it's not just in Germany.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Germany
Alice I'm with Scrote on this, the direction of travel is deeply concerning and it's not just in Germany.
Fork Me
Luna
Fork Me
Luna
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Off to the Tynemouth "Smoker" tonight
Reg Perrin An invitation only "Freemason" type thing. It's nothing to do with Freemasonry, it's the Sea rescue get together that's been running for a good few years. Fund raising thing, so it'll be an expensive do...Apparently they sing hymns and toast the...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Do you think attempting to peddle some scare story is a substitute for being right in the face of just being shown up to be a bullshitter Bob?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC